Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,939 members, 7,973,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Can't Cope With The Noise Of His Generator, Please Help (prof & Student) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Can't Cope With The Noise Of His Generator, Please Help (prof & Student) (352 Views)

ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes / Medical Students, Is It True Neglected People Can't Cope In Medicine? / I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Cope With The Noise Of His Generator, Please Help (prof & Student) by Omuneizzy6(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Being a final year student i tried to escape from my former appartment where i really had a serious conflict One of my demonic neighbors all just as a result of Noise of his generator and musik sound he played.
Now to burn my final midnight oil in order to have a superb grade.
But the problem i have right now is a very loud disturbance from a noise of a neighbor's Generator and Kenwood(Home theatre) which he told me that he is a professor even showed me some degrees he have aquired so far in Nigeria and abroad.
As a professor i thought he will understand and place his legs in my shoes.
The first day i gathered courage and approached him, he said it was a mistake. ''Hhhh that is where my generator is been kept before you packed in'' . So i need to keep shut and dance to the tune.. Should i go for vudoo just because of this?
Please what would be your advice for me or what step do i take to come out of this menace? Remember i have paid for the full year which is January to January rent.
By the way no need to hid the location... At Aba, abia state.
Does it mean leaving Ghana to school in nigeria is a crime?
Re: I Can't Cope With The Noise Of His Generator, Please Help (prof & Student) by Caustics: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
put sugar in his fuel tank
Re: I Can't Cope With The Noise Of His Generator, Please Help (prof & Student) by HallaDaTruth: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Put salt in his fuel tank
Re: I Can't Cope With The Noise Of His Generator, Please Help (prof & Student) by ConAir(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nawa oo see wicked suggestions.

Op, just act matured by ignoring his stupid menace and read at your convenient time, just be focused when reading.

As for your neighbor he will surely get tired and realize his stupidity, and if he continues just watch as other people will blast him for his childish act.

Be calm and watch him change gradually.

(1) (Reply)

Cataloguing And Classification / 2018 UTME: JAMB Withheld 111,981 Results / Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.