Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,911 members, 7,945,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Enugu Transport Workers Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Transport Workers Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term (4868 Views)

MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos / Enugu Ex-commissioners Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term / Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP, As Nkanu Residents Endorse Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Transport Workers Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 16, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
I think he's well deserving of the support. I've not visited Enugu of recent but I've heard of his great achievements. Seems he's such a silent high achiever
I support u on this one...v not bin to Enugu state for sometime now but from what pple are saying I think he deserves it.
Re: Enugu Transport Workers Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Henri8: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Another person from Enugu north should come and finish up this town crier tenure

We are tired of him
I noticed so many dirt scattered across the street unlike before on my last visit... He can't maintain the Enugu standard
And what are you doing to clean up your surrounding?
Guess you are waiting for the governor to come clean them for you and you will still refuse to pay environmental levies.
Re: Enugu Transport Workers Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term by CHRISTBUKAS(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
I think he's well deserving of the support. I've not visited Enugu of recent but I've heard of his great achievements. Seems he's such a silent high achiever

U are a good man bruh
Re: Enugu Transport Workers Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term by ZombieTAMER: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Henri8:

And what are you doing to clean up your surrounding?
Guess you are waiting for the governor to come clean them for you and you will still refuse to pay environmental levies.

Did I tell you I stay there
Enugu is becoming dirty
Most green areas are gone.
Who are those kids that hover around Shoprite area begging sef undecided... They should be bundled back to Obiagu school jare
Re: Enugu Transport Workers Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term by CHRISTBUKAS(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2018
Dat9jakid:
Iffa hear that he has done one or two things in every community ehh, I'll slap the person through emoji, wait o, the road to my village he used to do his last campaign, has he repaired it, have you been to Enugu to see how much they pay for Electricity bill, or eswoma, even water is an issue in Enugu, he should go and shake Buhari again in Abuja, I mean Daura, cause both of them are going to their villages

Na mumu dey worry you. Ndo oh
Re: Enugu Transport Workers Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Henri8: 7:46am On Mar 16, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Did I tell you I stay there
Enugu is becoming dirty
Most green areas are gone.
Who are those kids that hover around Shoprite area begging sef undecided... They should be bundled back to Obiagu school jare

Ok oo
Lol
Re: Enugu Transport Workers Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2018
CHRISTBUKAS:

Na mumu dey worry you. Ndo oh

Ok agreed but don't insult people online because you don't know me from Adam, you could make your point and go, I didn't mention your name when I was posting my comment, so be sensible enough to respect yourself, what I said was factual and not hearsay, so make you own point, I believe that's what this forum is for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians / Nigeria’s GDP Grows 1.94% In Q2 2019 / Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.