Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,717 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:46 PM

See Photo Of Family Of Four That Took Pictures With Lions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photo Of Family Of Four That Took Pictures With Lions (1116 Views)

The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life / Meet The Pretty Lady Who Swims With Lions And Tigers; See Photos And Reactions / Meet Man Who Plays With Lions In Forest, Calls Them Family (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of Family Of Four That Took Pictures With Lions by emachizy(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2018
I stumbled upon this very shocking post this morning on social media about this man and his entire family who decided to make fun in the face of death by taking pictures with life lions.

And the question is what if these lions loose control [ http://litpeeps..com.ng/2018/03/entire-family-of-four-takes-pictures.html?m=1

Re: See Photo Of Family Of Four That Took Pictures With Lions by dafeyankee: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2018
Are they dead?

I hope the Lions did not eat his fine shoes?or stain it with his blood?
Re: See Photo Of Family Of Four That Took Pictures With Lions by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2018
embarassed

And i don't think those lions are wild .. Nothing shocking in this picture .
Re: See Photo Of Family Of Four That Took Pictures With Lions by Partnerbiz2: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2018
What's the essense of tjis now?
Re: See Photo Of Family Of Four That Took Pictures With Lions by itspzpics(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2018
Haaahaa

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shows Off Cleavage In New Sexy Photos / Cute Toke Makinwa Cleavage Photo / BBNAIJA: Cee C Is An Emotional Torturer- Toyin Aimakhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.