Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Apple To Launch Iphone SE2 This Year - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple To Launch Iphone SE2 This Year (2242 Views)

Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) / Check The New Price Of Iphone SE2 According To Guo Minghao / New Second Generation Iphone SE2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple To Launch Iphone SE2 This Year by edewojames(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Apple will be launching a minimum of two iphones this year, the iPhone SE2, iPhone Xi. It was reported that the iPhone SE2 was seen in Chinese video streaming service Weibo. This was later posted in YouTube. The video was in Chinese language. Unless, OE understand Chinese, it would be difficult to understand what is being said. The leak was made available by /leaks.

Read More https://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2018/03/apple-iphone-se2-leaked-on-weibo-youtube.html
Re: Apple To Launch Iphone SE2 This Year by MarkWayne89: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Do they say the expected price too?
Re: Apple To Launch Iphone SE2 This Year by edewojames(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
MarkWayne89:
Do they say the expected price too?
Not yet. When the price is up. I will try to make that available. ASAP
Re: Apple To Launch Iphone SE2 This Year by Jossiace: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
The expected price is around $450.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Using MTN! / My Broke, I Want To Sell My Premium Nord Vpn... / MTN Double Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.