Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,393 members, 7,901,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (53605 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
To every man, there is a woman.

God bless their home
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Xtopherprince(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
This one is strong

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Women can marry anything with money
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Baba don do justice be that
mikky4764:
She looks pregnant
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
chronique:
Jeez! Ladies sha! Dem go marry anything for the mulla. How person go be dwarf,come still worwor on top? Double tragedy. Anyways, congrats to them.
You congratulating them after all the yabbing
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by nonye6194: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
I'm very sure they can't do 69.

39 maybe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pepsi101:
Women can marry anything with money
Who told you he's rich?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by billyG(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
It will b very impossible for him 2 properly position his stump 4 insertion.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by victorazy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Seanmike:
The man is very ugly

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by vengertime: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
This one is Man Na Man
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by chronique(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You congratulating them after all the yabbing

Lol. What else can one say?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
chronique:

Lol. What else can one say?
Like you fine pass the man tongue
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
KIDfurniture:
This is very romantic & the hubby is handsome

You come Here.................................

Why u dey lie like this

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by ikukuhero: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
doneyor:
A dwarf in Delta State has married his chosen woman.The couple identified as Mr/Mrs. Ufuoma Asigri (a.k.a HOD), celebrated their traditional wedding in style and currently the latest couple making the headlines in Delta state.

http://www.ukrido.com/2018/03/see-the-traditional-marriage-of-a-dwarf-and-his-beautiful-bride-in-delta-state/

Some women tow this path just to rest assured that no other woman will snatch him from them.

Marry tall fine boy, girls will not allow him rest.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
shepherd003:
love is found in strange places

The place where money is located is not strange
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by CSTR2: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
But why are nairalanders like this?

Does it mean dwarves don't deserve to fucck and have children?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by no1madman(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
No big deal! Animals dey fuckkk women. .

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by CSTR2: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
no1madman:
No big deal! Animals dey fuckkk women. .
So a dwarf is comparable to an animal, while you are not because you manage to grow a few more centimetres in height. ?

You try.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yinxies:
I think she loves the man. She looks and happy and not under any pressure...

We find love in strange places smiley
Really
I can't see happiness there o
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
letusbepieces:
women will astonish u everytime, dont try to understand dem, becos u will go mad.

Tell them o. I don't stress myself because of women. My own no pass say make dem give me tot0 make I fucck.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Little people. Not dwarf anymore
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by JANK23H(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
KIDfurniture:

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by nonix22(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
FATALITY
KIDfurniture:
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by mikky4764(f): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
GMbuharii:

and so,is it ya pregnant?
Aproko
tongue

Pls wats ur problem?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sorry,but y is DAT almost all dwarfs look alike

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by sekem: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Women strong
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
KIDfurniture:
indeed...man no de ugly.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Flexherbal:
We wish them a happy married life!
You and who?
Happy married life dear!

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by chronique(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Like you fine pass the man tongue

Lolz...
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by hokafor(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Even the kinsmen of the woman are surprise.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by mekybabe1: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
He's not smiling because he wanted to marry a fellow dwarf but his people refused and ended up with this tall woman he doesn't love. If you really read my reasons till the end thhen you're as jobless as I am. Lol!
simonlee:
cheesy cheesy You mean this short man got this girl pregnant and successfully married her on top?... I'm shocked! It seems Isaiah 4:1 is becoming a reality after all

why is the guy not smiling now?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
WOMEN is a course you dare not study,
else you will NEVER graduate!...i rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets / Bridal Train Photos In The 90's Or 2016 (Have Your Say) / Funny Nigerian Wedding Card Invitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.