Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party (2829 Views)

Video From Actor Amaechi Muonagor’s Burial Ceremony In Obosi (video) / Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding / Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party by NaijaCelebrity: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike,who has been silent for a while because of other things he has been which include his family and new lover.
The actor unknown to many has found new lover who has been helping in taking care of his kids and the home in general.

The actor celebrated his new lover and the birthday celebration saw the likes of distinguished Sen. Izunazo, samson siasia, Dg sports Gbenga Elegbeleye, the piper Rachael bakam, wole OJo, Mamuzee Twins, Prince shield, Mr paddy cooperate head premium pension, lbet family, super eagles team, and others.

See more photos on http://news.nollyzone.com/photos-actor-emeka-ike-new-lover-birthday-party/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party by stefanweeks: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2018
Cute

Those his sons sha

They not interested

Future bad boys
Re: Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party by biacan(f): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2018
Go back to your wife emeka cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party by paprika212(f): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2018
I don't think the kids are happy especially the one by the left I wish he can just settle with the wife for the sake of this kids
Re: Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party by itspzpics(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm new lover
Re: Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party by polimaf(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
That boy ain't smiling at all...
Re: Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party by Tamarapetty(f): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
The boy be like ; 'snap this thing fast abeg'
Re: Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party by Yoshy: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lols, these kids will soon plan for madam... I perfectly understand how they feel.
Re: Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party by Yoruba4Life: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Na my guy be dat... the only correct Igbo guy! Best actor! Carry go jare
Re: Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party by jchioma: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
paprika212:
I don't think the kids are happy especially the one by the left
I wish he can just settle with the wife for the sake of this kids
If u followed the history of their separation, u will be saying something else.
Re: Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party by enyi1: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
He will regret this one day. It's obvious his kids are not happy.
Re: Photos From Actor Emeka Ike New Lover Birthday Party by partnerbiz4: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2018
The kids even attended...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Jealous Chioma,she Was Disowned By Her Parents,IG User Claims(pics) / Teniola Play Love With Her Male Bestie As They Mimick Davido And Chioma / Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.