Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos (25846 Views)

Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by maasoap(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
dayleke:
This is too much now....

Where did the boy get the courage to do that?
If not that he witnessed it before.....

So the boy no fit go sell firewood too?

Nnkan mbe o...
It is wasn't even selling of firewoods.
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by chuckdee4(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
fratermathy:

Irrelevant ranting! The family in quote is either Itsekiri or Yoruba, judging from the name of the girl. Besides, I know some of you are so daft that you think only 3 ethnic groups exist in Nigeria.

Are you minding the brainless bigot.
Kehinde's cousin did this to her with a razor and your here shouting Igbo this, Igbo that.
The guy needs t be donated to science as a lab rat
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Mitchsin(f): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
ct2:
God Pls give me the grace to take good care of my children, Lord I don't want my children to be another families slave

Amen oo...
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Jimbadly: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
MJBOLT:
12 years old in pry 4? undecided

And that's your main concern in the story you just read? undecided

Insensitive#

Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by fuellessgen: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
angry chai

OSU kweunu

OSU amaka

As you can see from the story up there, your people are selling firewood just to survive in Sapele. undecided
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Mitchsin(f): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
judecares1:
WAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND

As in ehn..KARMA IS A BITCH!!!!!
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Bankalert(m): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is bad,
It won't have happened if only the girl obeyed her cousin and fetched the water.

If not for anything, for the fact he is a male,
For the fact he is older than her and for the fact she vus being housed by his father.

I don't like stubborn ungrageful kids.

you are a bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
MJBOLT:
Well not everyone had the money to start school early or she might have had to repeat a year or 2 due to school fees issues, illness or grades
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
am still waiting for good news from delta state
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
The bastard who did this to a child should have all organs removed and sold for transplantation, then money used to heal this child and put her to proper school. May the god you pray to punish you and make you suffer forever, bloody baaaastard.
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by ElSherriff: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
You should largely be ignored...but for the fact that you have chosen to be a public sewage pipe seeking valueless popularity here, id like to inform you that no one finds you amusing. You are a specimen of what a low grade amphibian should be...one with an improperly developed cerebrum.
You should go find a life and desist from putting your ill-fated life on course for further damage. A child is as precious and innocent as they come and your insensitivity bothers on criminality. What a waste!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is bad,
It won't have happened if only the girl obeyed her cousin and fetched the water.

For the fact he is older than her and for the fact she was being housed by his father.

I don't like stubborn ungrageful kids.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Willexmania(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
free2ryhme:
The way the thread pages are being displayed does not make sense

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.......
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by CowbellY: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
MJBOLT:

Sigh
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by geezynoni: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Humans
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Happychildlove(f): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
ct2:
God Pls give me the grace to take good care of my children, Lord I don't want my children to be another families slave
Big AMEN to this
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Tolupiz(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
In d book of madness chapter 3v5 which says many are mad but few are naked
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by CioAngels(f): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sapele?
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Ola514(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
ct2:

Amen
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by kunletexs: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
IAMMRTWHYTE:
All this stubborn kids self... You should have just fetch the water and avoid the boy with anger mangment issued from doing this to you.

You are going to behave like that stupid father and foolish son in the same situation. Why can't the boy get this own water. And let the girl go and hawk firewood. Why cant he send the two on hawking business. Kindly pray to God to give you a heart to lovethe less privilege. Hope you are not a beast that would see her as a sex satisfying symbol becos you did her a favour for having her as maid.
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by kunletexs: 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
trustyshoess:

Well not everyone had the money to start school early or she might have had to repeat a year or 2 due to school fees issues, illness or grades

Thanks for that candid response to her question. Of all the major issues it is all about her age. In pry 2 she could comment upon. It shows her attitude and crude nature she possess. Foolish girl
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by kunletexs: 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ola514:

Amen
... And HEART to take care of other pple's children.
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by JoeCool3150(m): 12:07am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=65889610] shocked

This is bad,

For the fact he is older than her and for the fact she was being housed by his father.

I don't like stubborn ungrageful kids.[really?]
Re: Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos by OKUCHI11(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
ct2:
true talk Sir.. this is also part of the reason I want to marry early...so that I can use my youthful strength to cater for my children..... So help me God

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Fraudster Arrested For Duping Nigerians Seeking To Travel Abroad.PIC / Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home order In Enugu, Abduct Residents / Girl, 15, Commits Suicide After Being Gang- Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.