Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,948 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:02 AM

How To Convert Iphone To Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Convert Iphone To Android (435 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Iphone To Android by Hotkrich: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
If you love playing practical jokes as well as tinkering, then you may find this hack hilarious: install Android on your old iPhone. This is a cool way of finding out how Android system would perform on an iPhone.
If you have an old iPhone lying around, say iPhone 2G, then you can install Android OS on it.
Doing this will also open up... [url="https://krichtech..co.ke/2018/03/how-to-convert-iphone-to-android.html?m=1"]Continue Reading[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Launches New Thinkpads And Thinkstations For The Evolving Workplace / Pls Where Can I Get My Samsung A3 2016 Model Screen Fixed. / Today Only! US Used iPhone 7 32GB For Sale @95k Firm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.