Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,568 members, 7,978,883 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:12 PM

Crowed As Gov Wike Inspects On Going Projects In Rivers State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowed As Gov Wike Inspects On Going Projects In Rivers State (photos) (975 Views)

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crowed As Gov Wike Inspects On Going Projects In Rivers State (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike, A.K.A Mr. Project Along sided the Senator representing Rivers West Senatorial District, Osinakachukwu Ideozu inspect major on going Projects in Rivers State.

May to December will be devoted to the commissioning of Key Projects -Governor Wike
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the State Government will commission several key projects between May and December 2018.

The governor spoke on Thursday after leading members of the National Assembly, Elder Statesmen and the management of Leadership Newspaper on projects inspection.

Governor Wike will be enthroned as the Leadership Newspaper Governor of the Year 2017 on March 29, 2018.
Governor Wike said that majority of the key projects under construction will come on stream in May, while others will be completed after the third anniversary.

He assured the people of Rivers State that his administration will never take the mandate of the people for granted, saying that he will continue to deliver pro-people projects.

"From May to December 2018, we shall be commissioning projects on a regular basis. I am happy with the quality and pace of work at the project sites.
"My joy is that we have lived up to the expectations of Rivers people and we have made our party, the PDP very happy. The projects will continue for the good of our people ".

Commenting on the State Cultural Centre which is nearing completion, Governor Wike noted that all the furniture of the facility is in place for the targeted May 2018 completion.
Governor Wike took the Chairman of Leadership Newspaper, Mr. Sam Nda'Isaiah on a tour of Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Cinema and Restaurants, Cultural Centre, Creek Road, Bonny/Bille/Nembe Jetty, Judges Quarters, Mother and Child Hospital, Produce House, Court of Appeal and National Industrial Court.

Speaking on behalf of the Leadership Group, Director Leadership Group, Mr. Michael Okpere commended Governor Wike for turning Rivers State into a major construction site.
He said:

"These projects generate employment, they generate revenue and create opportunities for the people".
Senator Representing Rivers West Senatorial District, Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu said that the inspection of the project has revealed a high-level competent management of resources by Governor Wike.

He said: "I see high-level management of resources. I see diligence. I see a man who is after the utility of these projects. If we have been doing this kind of well-articulated projects in the past, the state would have moved far beyond the level we are today.
"I was a Finance Commissioner, I didn't see this level of coordination. Even though there was a vision, but coordination is very important. I see the perfect liaison between coordination and vision".

Former Minister of Transport, Dr. Abiye Sekibo said that the projects being executed by Governor Wike touch the core of the existence of Rivers people.

He said: "You keep seeing new things. Having worked in this state all these years, I see the projects that we visit are projects that touch the core of the Rivers man. I am most impressed.
"All I can say is that we have finally seen a man who is doing what the Rivers people want. Let us all stand behind him, give him support, give him peace, so he can continue to do what he is doing. These are beautiful projects and we thank God for what Governor Wike is doing for us".

As usual, Rivers people turned out in their numbers to celebrate Governor Wike on projects inspection.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/gov-wike-inspects-on-going-project-in-rivers-state/

Re: Crowed As Gov Wike Inspects On Going Projects In Rivers State (photos) by SEMO007(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wike works and talks

1 Like

Re: Crowed As Gov Wike Inspects On Going Projects In Rivers State (photos) by Operette(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Op. You might want to modify ur heading grin

(1) (Reply)

See As Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Turns Student In University Of Ibadan / Buhari's Election As Nigeria's President Will Be A Disaster For Africa--us Envoy / Status Of Completion Of Priority Highway Projects By Buhari Admin As @ Apr 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.