Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So (1059 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by mamagee3(f): 9:35pm On May 01, 2010
Here are experiences from different people: Nicholas Agu
Without my wife showing it, I know that she loves me because whenever I drink and come back home, Ojiugo my wife would never quarrel. She would welcome me first. Then when I have relaxed, she would tell me that I drank too much. She would immediately set food for me and urge me to eat very well. Most women quarrel when their husbands drink but my Ojiugo would never do that.

Another thing she does is that when I come back and the children have scattered the sitting room, if I want to complain, she would come and pet me in her usual way and I would relax. The most beautiful thing she does again is that she prefers to kiss me when I am angry. What else does a man want a woman to do before he knows that she really loves him?

Because of the ugly experiences I have had with women, I find it difficult to believe that a woman can love a man sincerely. All that they do is because of what they are getting from men. Although I know that it is not applicable to all women but how would you know the ones that are faithful. Women have duped me severally. I have done so many things for women and their families but they never appreciated it. Which do I recollect and leave the other? Is it Mama G and Njideka her connection which she used to dry my pocket? All the same, I thank God for my wife who is really appreciative of every little thing I do for her and her family. She knows that I am a guy man so she has understood that but sometimes when I misbehave, she would go on strike like Power Holding Company of Nigeria. If she suspects that I have played away match, she would give me indefinite suspension but later, she would forgive. I have tested cold and hot water from the hands of women but I think my wife is the only woman that has ever loved me sincerely because when I was working
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by Pweety4me(f): 9:36pm On May 01, 2010
Dreams tongue
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by MaiSuya(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2010
Without my wife showing it, I know that she loves me because whenever I drink and come back home, Ojiugo my wife would never quarrel. She would welcome me first. Then when I have relaxed, she would tell me that I drank too much. She would immediately set food for me and urge me to eat very well. Most women quarrel when their husbands drink but my Ojiugo would never do that.

IF only. . . lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On May 01, 2010
If only what? grin
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by nellaluv(f): 10:14pm On May 01, 2010
na wa for the name ojiugo,lol.
Typical story of the Nigerian man.
what's mama g doing in the story
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by mamagee3(f): 10:16pm On May 01, 2010
^^Oh my gosh, thanks for bringing that to my notice. . .I really didn't notice my name was on there. . .You know I copied and pasted it. wink
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by nellaluv(f): 10:39pm On May 01, 2010
LIAR. . . mama G attracted you to the story so u decided to share the boring lives of those loosseerrss grin
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by DeepSoul(f): 11:34pm On May 01, 2010
^^Is my memory playing tricks or were you once female??

@Poster
Nicholas Agu and his wife, Ojiugo are just your average Nigerian couple.
Typical Nigerian man being . . . .what's the word??
Typical Nigerian wife being "tolerant" of his "excesses

Nothing new
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by Nobody: 1:00am On May 02, 2010
First off this story is nt true,second off how to know my hubby loves me without saying it?well I will know he loves me so much when the figure in my bank account increases and I find the key to a lamborghini under my pillow cool
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by CaptCavey(m): 1:10am On May 02, 2010
^bad apple!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by nellaluv(f): 2:41am On May 02, 2010
Deep Soul: ^^Is my memory playing tricks or were you once female??
ur memory is playing tricks on you oh, jor oh grin
@ jenny, shocked in fact we're speaking the same language cheesy cool
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by 190: 10:01am On May 02, 2010
mama-gee if u promise to do all what that wife does

i assure you tomorrow im coming with my people to marry you!
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by polynesian(f): 10:12am On May 02, 2010
lmao@190
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by adosjun(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2010
If my future wife kiss me wen i'm angry she will jst weaken me
@ post, a woman like ajiugo worth half of my savings as birth day gift.
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by no1madman(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2010
^oh yeah!Be careful with women. . .they can play d Good woman at home. . . . . . .outside na. . . . .
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by sparta(f): 5:48pm On May 02, 2010
By the time you dash ojuigo aids she go undastand. A typical case of continuing in sin for grace to abound!
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by kcblast(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2010
emm lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by Pysam(m): 5:10am On May 03, 2010
I tot i wil learn sumtin new here cos i m @the edge right nw.i realy want to knw if a gurl who is so comfort wit other guys who av never said she likes me let alone love me.bt she is always seekin for my attention ,wants to be in my arms @evry secret spot.hold my hands in public .always want to torch nd play wit my face nd bald in public.bt always tellin me of hw she like other guys nd havin crush on dem .do she love me then?
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You Without Him Or Her Saying So by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 03, 2010
Mhmmm.

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Is Ideal For A Woman To Reply To A Man's Proposal? / Anyone? / Does She Deserve This ? Warning : Pix Some May Consider Offensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.