Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:53 AM

Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc (12270 Views)

Former SA President Jacob Zuma Survives Car Crash - Suspects Foul Play (PICS) / Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by redangel2017: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
His brother in corruption is here in owerri... angry
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
...this is coming few weeks after Jacob Zuma was forced to resign, this will never happen in Nigeria...until now all our past corrupt leaders are still free citizens when they should be cooling their backside in a maximum prison...
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by XhosaNostra(f): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Blackfire:
He is not guilty...

The next south african president will be more clueless.

Never. He is a lawyer by training & a billionaire businessman by trade. You don't make billions by being stupid. Mandela actually wanted him as his successor. They were always together as seen below.

3 Likes

Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by focus7: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Then someone should tell me the culture that prevents GEJ from prosecution.
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by gaventa: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
...and in my country immunity covers a predecessor..... #wastednation
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by ozoebuka1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
koolcat:
Thunder fire that mod that banned me for commenting on an obscene topic.
nairaland mods are bigots... Making up laws just to ban people... angry
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by Horus(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4HQ6VLUAog

Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by talk2percy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
The man must surely go to jail likewise Rochas...but it's very unlikely that Rochas will go to jail because poo happens in Nigeria
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by our9ja: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Does Niger Delta militants issues worthless threats on IBB,Obasanjo?
patrickmuf:
They don't have Niger Delta militants over there to issue worthless threats...

1 Like

Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by our9ja: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
I want GEJ to go jail ,but first will have to start with past president before GEJ
focus7:
Then someone should tell me the culture that prevents GEJ from prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by SirBunky85(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
Tmelisfon:
South Africa's former President, Jacob Zuma, is to face prosecution for 16 charges of corruption, Chief Prosecutor Shaun Abrahams has confirmed.

Can this ever happen in Nigeria??
won't u shout witch hunting if pmb tries to prosecute gej or obj?abeg naija never develop reach to prosecute an ordinary former president's wife self.
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by Streetgent: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
aleeyus:
A shocking letter from South African housewife
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by godliman: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
And some fools are threatening fire and brimstone if OBJ or GEJ is prosecuted. You see the difference between Nigeria and South Africa you are soo desperate to visit?

No body is a fool anywhere. We are only saying set an example to earn our trust by prosecuting the current thieves in your cabinet before you look far. Prosecute Amaechi your. Campaign financier, prosecute Buratai, Fashola and others and then if you send obj and gej to jail we will clap for you else you are a witchhunter

1 Like

Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by LeSudAfricaine: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Blackfire:
He is not guilty...

The next south african president will be more clueless.

based on?
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by Ajibam: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
iphenon:
That's how it's supposed to be in a country that has a working system

Hello bro, I have hot some questions for you concerning your freelance business, I want to pm you.
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by koolcat: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
ozoebuka1:
nairaland mods are bigots... Making up laws just to ban people... angry
useless mods

1 Like

Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Zuma's trial is inevitably necessary.
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by brojoshua: 12:11am On Mar 17, 2018
We are still waiting for the prosecution and punishment of all the looters and co. How long shall we wait. But I say more destruction upon a corrupt and unjust people. A corrupt country is an accursed country. Who will deliver us from these corrupt and curse
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by Blackfire(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Never. He is a lawyer by training & a billionaire businessman by trade. You don't make billions by being stupid. Mandela actually wanted him as his successor. They were always together as seen below.

This are the more reason or reasons he is going to be more clueless.

Mark.this comment
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by XhosaNostra(f): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Blackfire:

This are the more reason or reasons he is going to be more clueless.

Mark.this comment

What is it that'll make him clueless?
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by Blackfire(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What is it that'll make him clueless?

You really want to know...?
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by XhosaNostra(f): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Blackfire:

You really want to know...?

I asked, didnt I?
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by Blackfire(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I asked, didnt I?

And from your response you seems to have a made up mind...and you know you have a reputation for been right when your mind is made up...
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by XhosaNostra(f): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Blackfire:

And from your response you seems to have a made up mind...and you know you have a reputation for been right when your mind is made up...

Sigh. Never mind.
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by Blackfire(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Sigh. Never mind.

Mind never...sigh
Re: Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc by Horus(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0aNQ3WW6ao

Jacob Zuma to face corruption charges

South African former President Jacob Zuma is facing prosecution for corruption.

The charges include fraud, racketeering and money laundering, over a $2.5bn arms deal signed in the 1990s.

Charges related to the deal had previously been filed but were then dropped, and Zuma's opponents fought for years to have them reinstated.

Zuma denies any wrongdoing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

M23 Seizes Town in East DR Congo, as Rebels Gain More Ground / . / Chad Lifts Ban On Social Media Usage After More Than A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.