Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,202 members, 7,891,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (photos) (821 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) / Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (photos) by Kayus4real: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ukrainian jogger enjoys running through the snow naked. Inna Vladimirskaya, 32, says that she jogs and swims in the snow every weekend for the past nine years because, she believes that the freezing temperatures are what keep her looking young and healthy.
This brave swimmer certainly has a brrracing workout each weekend – she skinny dips in one of the coldest rivers in Europe –which regularly plummets to temperatures of -9C. The thrills seeker says she’s been carrying out the bizarre ritual for nine years – often alongside her husband – because she believes the freezing temperatures keep her looking young and healthy.
Inna said.
Her most recent escapades were captured on camera by photographer David Tensinsky, who heard of her freezing and naked jogging rituals from locals who have seen her skinny dipping or jogging every weekend.
What do you think of Inna’s routine? Too much, or bring on thecold?

https://lailasnews.com/meet-the-woman-who-jogs-naked-in-order-to-look-young-photos/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Big Manhood. / ... / Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.