Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,656 members, 7,878,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (284534 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wolfenstein(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oluoxide2:
Am in need of an IPhone 7 plus, anyone that has should please contact my signature, no end users price please.
https:///send?phone=2348025357117
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by dealhunter(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
Deal alert!

iPhone 6s Plus 32GB cracked screen

Boost carrier,slightly crack,back is not crack,phone and charger,clean status,no icloud...3k chip will unlock it..

TCL:50950.

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Na only iPhone and ps4 deal una sabi find.

Abeg we need laptop deals joor
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Hisebu(m): 4:49am On Nov 06, 2018
Deal alert
HP core i5, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD
With little chip

Tlc $240

Dm:,08030612061
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by dealhunter(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2018
Deal Alert!

IPHONE 7 32GB ROSE GOLD CRACK SCREEN

IMEI 353842081402990

Mint condition,only front is crack,and the crack did not affect the LCD,T-Mobile,3k chip unlock, charger and the adapter piece for headphones.

Repairs and Service Coverage Expired

Telephone Technical Support Expired

GSMA Blacklist Status CLEAN

Find My iPhone OFF

TLC:66800.

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Uglymugg: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2018
Wew

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wese90(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2018
I need network lock iPhone 6S with crack/good screen ASAP
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
October 25th shipment hasn't been cleared. Shipper said something about customs but we should check back tomorrow. Once its been cleared I will notify you. Once my phone turns back on, I will reply on WhatsApp
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Hisebu(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Clone2020:
October 25th shipment hasn't been cleared. Shipper said something about customs but we should check back tomorrow. Once its been cleared I will notify you. Once my phone turns back on, I will reply on WhatsApp
bros howfar na reply me on top whatspp make I know where I dey abeg that money no be my own
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ezemoses42(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hisebu:
bros howfar na reply me on top whatspp make I know where I dey abeg that money no be my own

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
A lot of people join this business not knowing the risk that’s involve.... some of us has lost money.. due to custom inactivity’s most time... lots of risk is invoolve it’s not as rosy as some people think...

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
This comment can trigger some thoughts you know?
(Though some of us have built trust in the hearts of customers but this is still a 90% faceless business)

It only starts with a thought.

Though i totally agree and understand what you have stated above. However, some things are better not said.

Regards,

Omotolsy

twinskenny:
A lot of people join this business not knowing the risk that’s involve.... some of us has lost money.. due to custom inactivity’s most time... lots of risk is invoolve it’s not as rosy as some people think...
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Deyinka007: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
twinskenny:

See ehn .. Make God just be with us ..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by perezuche(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Clone2020:

Please am saying this as a form of advice.
I think you should often time list peoples items and their name everytime you ship out, those who bought lots of items from you don't know when to expect what item. You don't expect us to keep doing mathematics with our heads. Mikky does a fine job on this, guess following his methods is the best.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
I need gold iPhone 8 Plus 256gb
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by esorison(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
A good deal on New Iphone X or XR is needed if available.
Thank you.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wese90(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
perezuche:

I think you should often time list peoples items and their name everytime you ship out, those who bought lots of items from you don't know when to expect what item. You don't expect us to keep doing mathematics with our heads. Mikky does a fine job on this, guess following his methods is the best.

Bro, he's busy and I didn't expect you to say that. he's busy.. Check if your deal was done before 25th and most guys are making more money than him. Y complain, patronize mikky only if you no like him style na
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wese90(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
perezuche:

Bro, he's busy and I didn't expect you to say that. he's busy.. Check if your deal was done before 25th and most guys are making more money than him. Y complain, patronize mikky only if you no like him style na

do the maths
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wese90(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
But seriously, Y all this complain on the thread sef...
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by dealhunter(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
Deal Alert!

iPhone 6S Plus 16gb - T-Mobile 3k chip unlock.

35 328607 555218 0

Phone works perfectly fine on T-Mobile's network. The screen is slightly cracked but does not show much when the screen is in use,phone and charger.

TCL:69200.

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by perezuche(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
wese90:

do the maths
It's painful that you don't know how to read and yet you quoted me. Please take the pain and read the beginning of my comment again before you quote me next time.

5 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ezemoses42(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
perezuche:

It's painful that you don't know how to read and yet you quoted me. Please take the pain and read the beginning of my comment again before you quote me next time.

Gbam!!!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by shapman: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fastest fingers
Iphone xs max 64GB
Sprint carrier
Still in box
TLC: 300k
Contact On my signature.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Uglymugg: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fixed.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by fergieboy: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
perezuche:

He does that on whatsapp.. Everyone style is different..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by fergieboy: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Uglymugg:
I just lost one hundred and seventy thousand naira.

I'm so devastated right now. I just want to die.
How come bro

Fake Alert?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wheezyoung(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
dealhunter:
Deal Alert!

IPHONE 7 32GB ROSE GOLD CRACK SCREEN

IMEI 353842081402990

Mint condition,only front is crack,and the crack did not affect the LCD,T-Mobile,3k chip unlock, charger and the adapter piece for headphones.

Repairs and Service Coverage Expired

Telephone Technical Support Expired

GSMA Blacklist Status CLEAN

Find My iPhone OFF

TLC:66800.

be dropping pictures with your deals na
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wheezyoung(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Uglymugg:

how!!!
Sorry bro..suicide is not an option
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wese90(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
perezuche:

LoL, painful I didn't know how to read...Clap for yourself
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by mctfopt: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Uglymugg:

Losing money is hard. With life you can make more money. Sorry for your loss. Hang in there. ✌️
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wese90(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
fergieboy:

don't mind that guy, person that's making enough money through this Guy , come dey form adviser... You dare advise mikky anyhow
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by perezuche(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
fergieboy:

Do you think if I have seen it on WhatsApp I would be lame enough to tell him to do that? Am seeing nothing yet, unless he chooses to do it with certain clients.. if pickups are clearly posted on the thread, I don't see why shipping list should be exempted on the baseless and childish claim by some people that he is busy. Moreover like I stated from the onset, it's just an opinion, he can take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (170) (Reply)

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.