Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Daddy E. A. Adeboye, Says ‘I Wept Over Benue Killings’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy E. A. Adeboye, Says ‘I Wept Over Benue Killings’ (381 Views)

‘Things Are Hard' - Pastor Adeboye Says / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy E. A. Adeboye, Says ‘I Wept Over Benue Killings’ by FRESHGIST247: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
Enoch Adeboye, general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), visited Benue state on Friday to condole with the people over the deaths recorded during clashes between farmers and herdsmen.

Over 100 people lost their lives this year alone.

Speaking in Makurdi, capital of the state, when he visited Samuel Ortom, the governor, in the company of Folu, his wife, Adeboye said he was moved to tears over the “mindless killings” of people.

Adeboye prayed for the people of the state, saying the state is very dear to his heart.

He said he did not visit the state before President Muhammadu Buhari so that politicians would not read meaning into his action.

http://regulusnews.com/2018/03/16/daddy-e-a-adeboye-says-i-wept-over-benue-killings/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy E. A. Adeboye, Says ‘I Wept Over Benue Killings’ by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Don't even bother.. The tears of the women who Jesus told to weep for their unborn children is enough.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Doubt And Embrace Faith / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/04/18 / What You Need To Know About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.