Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi (1622 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by EdifiedCEO: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
DJ Cuppy wants all those who aren't of who she is actually dating to get their facts right.

DJ Cuppy has cleared the air over who she is dating so as to put fans and admirers on the right track.

The daughter of billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola made this known on her Twitter page on Friday, March 16, 2018, with a tweet which might get some fans confused.

"Just a NOTE. I have a sister called Temi @jtofashion who is NOT the same person as me! ✨ And no, I am not dating both @AsaAsika and @MrEazi! #FreeCuppy," she tweeted.

http://newshelm.ng/dj-cuppy-says-she-is-not-dating-both-asa-asika-and-mr-eazi/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by tellwisdom: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mugun undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
noted!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by Treasure17(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good to know so that I can propose as soon as possible.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by VERQUEST111: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
just keep fooling urself
Re: DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by ellahzy(f): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2018
she get time.undecided
I saw you today. cc smellymouth

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by Elnino4ladies: 4:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Attention seeking bittch
Re: DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by chriskosherbal(m): 5:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Your life ..your opinion ...your decision.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by itspzpics(m): 5:33am On Mar 17, 2018
Na u saying nah
Re: DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by SIMPLYkush: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2018
but they are fvcking ur pussy
Re: DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by Odobaone: 7:10am On Mar 17, 2018
ASA Asika right now

Re: DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2018
This is how she will share her puuuusy around without dating anyone...
Maybe she wants to be the next Linda ikeji.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi by Smellymouth: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
ellahzy:
she get time.undecided

I saw you today. cc smellymouth

Seriously? Lemme call you.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Former Housemate, Uriel Oputa ,shows Her Bikini Photo / African Queens: DJ Cuppy And Yemi Alade Pictured Together In Fance / Funke Akindele Is Now A Mother.. She Has Welcomed Her First Child!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.