Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

“if Your Money Does Not Reflect On Your Woman, You Are Poor”- Yomi Casual - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “if Your Money Does Not Reflect On Your Woman, You Are Poor”- Yomi Casual (390 Views)

Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) / Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if Your Money Does Not Reflect On Your Woman, You Are Poor”- Yomi Casual by Yungruffmusic(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nigerian designer, Yomi Casual attached a thought provoking caption to the photo of his wife, Grace, he shared on Instagram, and it read; THATS MY MONEY RIGHT THERE…5.9ft tall Bag of $$$$$$$ ��� …

Continue reading here https://edujandon.com/2018/03/if-your-money-does-not-reflect-on-your-woman-you-are-poor-yomi-casual.html/
Re: “if Your Money Does Not Reflect On Your Woman, You Are Poor”- Yomi Casual by GloriaNinja(f): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
HE IS RIGHT
Re: “if Your Money Does Not Reflect On Your Woman, You Are Poor”- Yomi Casual by forreelinc(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
cheesy lol but your lady fine and you no get money
Re: “if Your Money Does Not Reflect On Your Woman, You Are Poor”- Yomi Casual by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
He should shut up and come back in 10 years to tell us that!!!!
Re: “if Your Money Does Not Reflect On Your Woman, You Are Poor”- Yomi Casual by Gebbson007(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
he is kinda right in a way.
Re: “if Your Money Does Not Reflect On Your Woman, You Are Poor”- Yomi Casual by Liliyann(f): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
He is 100% right!
Your woman tells alot about you
The clothes she wears
The cars she drives
The places she goes to and even the food she eats!!
Show me your wife or gf and I will tell you who you are.
Take care of your woman,pamper her,shower her with love,gifts and attention and she will have no reason to look outside.
When it comes to your woman,spare no expense,let her know how much you love and value her!
No money can be too much on the person you love!!!
Re: “if Your Money Does Not Reflect On Your Woman, You Are Poor”- Yomi Casual by GOFRONT(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
I hope your wife is not Enduring the marriage sha!!!
Re: “if Your Money Does Not Reflect On Your Woman, You Are Poor”- Yomi Casual by ndcide(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2018
Provided she's worth it.

Besides, there's no point to prove. Else, you will sell your destiny to a woman.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Sister Reveals More, Says She Has Been A Mum To Her For 25-year / The Full And Final Trailer Of Deadpool 2 / Samtec Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.