Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 (30994 Views)

"As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen / Omo-Onile Signing Fees In Lagos / Onye Eze: A Man We Helped Rented Out Our Property - Man Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by mikool007(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not so much of a big deal.
The cost of 2 plots of land in Ado Ekiti will not even pay six months shop rent in Enugu.
how many have you bought for people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Forens1c002: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2018
anochuko01:

can people look into this Guy's matter now.

Anybody that want to confirm this, can message me and I will send the person my school login details and see
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by gbolly0001(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2018
bebe2:
What are u going to do with a land in ado ekiti?

Nothing he's just going to sleep on it and let it rot as if people don't stay in Ekiti just come here and be spilling rubbish wink
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Forens1c002: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2018
iamtardey:

try posting this to olamide, wizkid, davido etc you might just be lucky.
Pls how do I get their handle?
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by gannod(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not so much of a big deal.
The cost of 2 plots of land in Ado Ekiti will not even pay six months shop rent in Enugu.

You don't know anything about Ado Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by thunderbabs: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not so much of a big deal as long as it is not on Adebayo Road.

Its so much a big deal. I see you operate on buhari's level of thought. If you understood assets investment, you wouldnt mention a shop in Enugu. undecided
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Redman44(m): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2018
bebe2:
What are u going to do with a land in ado ekiti?

So Ado Ekiti is on Mars, abi? There are lots of things he can do with the two plots of land. He can build a Factory on the land and start making different household products. He can build a Primary School on the land. He can build an events center on the land. What are you talking about sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by ceyrahtlk(f): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2018
bigblackbooty:
The guy he helped tried by appreciating him after such a long tym... All d pple my mum helped are no whr to be found

You know your mum might not be the one to reap it; the favors some people enjoy today is as a result of the deeds of their parents

4 Likes

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by farouk0403(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

(You can get a plot of land at Aduloju for as low as 180 thousand Naira.)

This shows that the West has more land area than that of enclaved eroded land from the East

1 Like

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by iamtardey: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Forens1c002:
Pls how do I get their handle?
@baddosneh @wizkidayo @davidofficial. good luck.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by prolifik83(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=65905296] shocked

(You can get a plot of land at Aduloju for as low as 180 thousand Naira. Go buy am now, who stop you.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Forens1c002: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2018
iamtardey:

@baddosneh @wizkidayo @davidofficial.
good luck.
SIR here on nairaland?
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by iamtardey: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2018
Forens1c002:

SIR here on nairaland?

Nairaland keh... Try it on 2go

it's twitter and instagram jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by mildflame: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

FISHBRAIN...appreciation need not be expensive, even a bottle of wine is commendable

1 Like

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by PurestBoy(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2018
Forens1c002:

SIR here on nairaland?

Shouldn't your sense tell you that is their Twitter handles? . . . and you call yourself a student
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by SoNature(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Love him or hate him, NwaAmaikpe is well-traveled, well-read, sophisticated and intelligent.

Yes, I admire him so much for those qualities, but lest I forget, he says nonsensical things at times.

I don't admire wealth; I admire knowledge. Thanks for bringing flavour and fun to Nairaland.com.

If I were a girl, I would ask you out just to learn from you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by labbyboi(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

. You just sounded like you will never show appreciation if you were in that man’s shoes. He gave what he has and the man on their other end appreciates it. I now for you o.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Memories12411: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2018
Kindness is contagious but only when we have a grateful heart. Ungrateful people will always find a fault even when you are kind to them.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by chigoizie7(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2018
Whatever a man gives to a fellow man is like a loan.

It might take time to repay it, but it will certainly be repaid.

It is not by force payment oh. It is in a mans nature.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by MDDarah84(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2018
PurestBoy:

Shouldn't your sense tell you that is their Twitter handles? . . . and you call yourself a student

Guy,that is too harsh.It can happen to anyone,it is him today,tomorrow it will be somebody else.Not everybody knows about twitter or its usage.Be nice even by ur words.Thankd
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Toide: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

really and in my zone common 50feet by 100feet I bought it for 1.2m with abeg.I think I have to relocate to Ado-Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Deepsky(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2018
it pays to be kind
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Mekanus(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2018
bigblackbooty:
The guy he helped tried by appreciating him after such a long tym... All d pple my mum helped are no whr to be found
bigblackbooty grin grin which one is yours dia ( in your dp) because the other one ain't big grin grin
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2018
nice gesture!.... ironically, I've assisted snitches/back stabbers all along!.... #never again.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by queenvivian: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2018
Good deeds..Gods rewards unexpected
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by emmxzy(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2018
u r so lucky that d guy remember u i know some pple in my area that forget about the pple that elp them when they are nobody,now they had become somebody they look their helper like trash......u r lucky dude
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by positivelord: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is your problem sef

1 Like

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by JustCurious: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not about the cost of the land. But the good intention. There are fewer people in the world now who appreciate kind gestures.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Pablo1313(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2018
na for sale
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by fweshmax44(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Tell am to give you the money worth oh, before you go drag Land with Afonja wey go make u meet a quick death... � use your head on grin
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by shegra58: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2018
This is touching.
Its a seed, whatever you sow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Eject This Tenant? / How Much Will It Cost To Build The Foundation For This 3 Bedroom Bungalow / Woman Bites Off Landlord's Lips In Akure, Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.