Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? (927 Views)

If She Gives You Sex At First Date Does It Make Her CHEAP? / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by ERORR404(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2018
after gathering momentum,thinking maybe you'd have to do trial and error's with her, but instead,she falls for you from the first time of asking? does that make her cheap? or perhaps she was already waiting for you to make a move, initially?
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2018
That doesn't make one cheap.

Being cheap means you cannot use your money to buy good stuff for yaself.

3 Likes

Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by Blakjewelry(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2018
Nope
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by SenselessIdiot: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Ye, it does make her a very cheap hoe. It's very common with the ewedu eating girls..
You won't even ask them out and they'd be pestering all over you like flies. No wonder the tribe got the highest number of children birthed out of wedlock.
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by Ndukings92(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2018
man u answered correctly, thumbs up@my Oga at d top. our African mentality is nothing to write home about. we didn't even believe in love at 1st sight again

1 Like

Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2018
So you want her to play cat & mouse games with you? Seriously, how old are some of you here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by ERORR404(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:
So you want her to play cat & mouse games with you? Seriously, how old are some of you here?
Old enough to know that,that is exactly what you women are good at.
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2018
ERORR404:

Old enough to know that,that is exactly what you women are good at.

Not all
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by eTECTIVe(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2018
Some Ppl are jus so immature
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by ERORR404(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Some Ppl are jus so immature
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by Apina(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2018
ERORR404:
after gathering momentum,thinking maybe you'd have to do trial and error's with her, but instead,she falls for you from the first time of asking? does that make her cheap? or perhaps she was already waiting for you to make a move, initially?

How old are you? undecided
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2018
She Aint Cheap... She Has Been Wait That Moment
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by knight05(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2018
shocked
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by ERORR404(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Apina:

How old are you? undecided
How does that concern you?
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by Amarabae(f): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2018
I don't think so.
Maybe she already have a crush on you

2 Likes

Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:
my sister ask am o.Person like me who ask a girl once,and what reply she gives to me I take it,and don't ask her out again.Na person wey no get priorities for life NA him go dey waste him time to pursue woman,just to end up inside her pant.OP you no get work sha

1 Like

Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by coolestofall(m): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2018
ERORR404:
Nigga, where dem bring u 4rm?

Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by 234GT(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
I hate the nonsense hide and seek or is it hard to get madness that girls do. If you dig me, tell me at once and I will never think or treat you cheap.
Saying yes in good time means you want me
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by Elparaiso(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
It doesn't. I'll prefer an immediate answer myself. I no get power to dey pursue one woman, scarcity mentality is my enemy.
Re: She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? by amakadihot87(f): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
But i think that friendship should have been established before you ask a woman out

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Girls You Will Find In Nigeria Today (guys, Get In Here To See) / It's Been Two Years Since My Husband Passed; When Is The Right Time To Move On? / Be careful who you date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.