Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Only Way Left For The Average Nigerian To End Money Worries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Only Way Left For The Average Nigerian To End Money Worries (337 Views)

The Only One Way Left To Sell Anything Online / Lagos Fishermen Lament Over Dangote Refinery: "What Will Be Left For Us?" / The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Way Left For The Average Nigerian To End Money Worries by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2018
Discover How You Can Build A Solid Internet Business That Pulls In Money Even While You Sleep..."

....Using the Exact system that have created a lot of millionaires

I started trying out so many things; I tried adsense, freelancing, online surveys, just name it.

For months, I worked hard online without a penny to show for it… my mother always hated what I did, he wanted me to focus on studying so I can get a job, but honestly I wanted a better life than, I wanted to build a world class internet business so I never listened to her.

I just kept browsing, researching and one day, I uncovered a piece of knowledge that unlocked the door to my online success, I finally realized that the key to making money online is simply to…

SELL SOMETHING
My friend who was already making some money online let me in on this underground secret, he told me Uche, the only way you can actually make money in this world is if you're selling something.

I found out that all I needed to do was to:

1: Discover people’s problem
2: Create a product that solves it
3: Then sell the product to them.
Back then, I knew how to configure internet on computer and mobile phones so i quickly created a simple eBook teaching people how to configure personal internet on their phones. At that time this was very hot information and people really wanted it. In 2010, just a few days later, something incredible happened…
follow this link to read the rest http:///2ItWBF0

(1) (Reply)

Google And Twitter Plan To Ban Cryptocurrencies Ad In June / E-commerce Website Setup For Stores And Medical Firms / Fresh Opportunity !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.