Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,875 members, 7,909,293 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:56 PM

"When You're Big, You're Big"—busty Lady In Club With Boyfriend Stirs Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "When You're Big, You're Big"—busty Lady In Club With Boyfriend Stirs Reactions (2034 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When You're Big, You're Big"—busty Lady In Club With Boyfriend Stirs Reactions by contactmorak: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2018
This photo of a highly endowed lady who attended Club Joker in Benin got everyone talking on Instagram as they couldn't help being shocked at her massive melons which she proudly packaged for public consumption.

Re: "When You're Big, You're Big"—busty Lady In Club With Boyfriend Stirs Reactions by contactmorak: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2018
More
Re: "When You're Big, You're Big"—busty Lady In Club With Boyfriend Stirs Reactions by taylor89(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2018
Fuccck just dey hungry me now

Hoe Lord

1 Like

Re: "When You're Big, You're Big"—busty Lady In Club With Boyfriend Stirs Reactions by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2018
Who get pin, it's time to burst something

1 Like

Re: "When You're Big, You're Big"—busty Lady In Club With Boyfriend Stirs Reactions by coolestofall(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2018
What nonsense, discussing about melons smone else is sucking.

Wetin concern me! Let me go n suck my own agbalumo.
Re: "When You're Big, You're Big"—busty Lady In Club With Boyfriend Stirs Reactions by kcjazzy: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2018
3 days later I will still be sucking those boobies

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveal Why She Doesnt Wear Pant To Church / What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic / See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.