Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:09 AM

C - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / C (1367 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? / Equitorial Trust Bank Recruiting! / Vacancy At Equitorial Trust Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C by 2good(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2007
H
Re: C by idea(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2007
2good, congratulations my bro, this is the kind of favour a million and one people are praying & looking for.
i'm a banker with zenith bank plc, i want to sincerely tell you that if i'm giving an offer in citibank(with the same level that i'm currently on) i will move there with the speed of light.
the best bet for you is citibank because their modus operandi will never stretch you like the other baanks you mentioned.i wish you the very best and pls do not be deceived citi is a place to be. though others are good banks too but, go for gold. wink
Re: C by dupork: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2007
My friend,if I were you,I'd go for citibank as I hear its not like our Nigerian banks.ETb has the same requirements that GTb does as per target.I know from experience.ETb pays well but I guess citibank does too. What you should consider is whether your working conditions such hours of work,renumeration,entitlements and especially restrictions placed by the bank's policy are ok by you.Shine your eye well well my friend and pray before you take a final decision.

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Kpmg For Position Of Geologist / Pwc / Secrets Of Passing Job Apptitude Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.