Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,426 members, 7,891,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Read If You What To Access Divine/godly Wisdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read If You What To Access Divine/godly Wisdom (280 Views)

Beyond Human Understanding: Embracing The Depths Of Godly Wisdom. / Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny / A Godly Christian Lady Doesn't Wear High Heels - Evangelist Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read If You What To Access Divine/godly Wisdom by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
*UNDERSTANDING DIVINE/GODLY WISDOM.*
Reasoning is a vital asset to get wisdom from above. Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. God is saying here, "Come, let us reason together so that you can eat the good of the land." Ecclesiastes 5:9 Moreover the profit of the earth is for all: the king himself is served by the field. There is good in the land and you have your portion in it. Isaiah 43:26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified. God is saying, " I'm not out to cheat anyone but to bless, so some let us reason together." He is not looking for who to use, but for whom to bless.

Understand that our access to the good of the land will always require one thing- obedience! Obedience is the platform for noiseless breakthroughs in the kingdom of God. 1 Samuel 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. Ultimate wisdom is made manifest is made manifest through man's obedience. Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock. Wisdom is not common sense but 'heaven's sense.' For example, a barren woman was engaging intensively in Kingdom advancement prayers as we are commanded in Matthew 6:33, and the same week she got pregnant. The shortest definition of divine wisdom is putting God's word to work with understanding, believing. With this you are sure to scale the utmost heights. Deuteronomy 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth. All the blessings of the Kingdom will noiselessly come to you without you struggling. Deuteronomy 28:2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.

What you sow is what determines what you reap. Obedience is the shortest definition of divine wisdom. 2 Kings 5:10 And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean. The man here was given an instruction to go wash himself 7 times in Jordan. Was there any scientific connotation? No. What was in the river? H20. But he simply obeyed and he was made whole. 2 Kings 5:14 Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean. Obedience is divine wisdom! Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. It is the gateway to unlimited breakthroughs in life. God is calling you to come and reason with him. He is not out to take advantage of you. What you do or you don't do doesn't impact on God. He is the I Am. Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. Whether we obey him or disobey him, he is still the I AM. If you like insult him, he is still the I AM. He is always the same, he never changes. Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. And his commandments are not grievous, they are there to dignify you. 1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. Please, understand this, God will never need you and I for anything, but we will always need him for everything! Your going to church does not add anything to God, your going to the shrine takes nothing away from him. You go to church, you go from strength to strength. Psalms 84:7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God. God cannot go from any strength to another, he is already the ultimate strength! You need to understand this! It will help us in our pursuit of God. This is how to enhance your pursuit for God without looking for who to encourage you.

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. God says here, "serve me and I will bless you." Job 36:11 If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures. Engagement with Kingdom service is for our own personal supernatural advancement in life. Isaiah 59:16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him. God can deliver anything for himself! For example, your giving only changes your access to his prosperity plan it doesn't affect him. Our God is not a cheat or robber, he doesn't take advantage of anyone! Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Kingdom advancement service only turns a believer to an amazement among men. He is not struggling. Therefore, as you commit to this, your struggling is over in Jesus name! You are not serving God for fun, you are only investing in your future. You can tell what tomorrow holds for you by doing what God commands today- doing it with understanding, and doing it believing. When you do what God commands today, what he says awaits you tomorrow is sure. Don't let your present circumstances dislodge your mentality. Anyone serving God today may look like a dummy, but tomorrow he dominates.

The man born blind had to obey Jesus by LOOKING for the river called shiloam, and instantly he was healed. Amos 6:1 Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came! Obedience may be costly but the end result is priceless. If you are not tough on yourself today, life will be rough on you tomorrow.

By redemption you are too loaded to be stranded, therefore from henceforth you shall no longer be stranded in your pursuits in life in Jesus name! The harder you pursue God- obeying his word, the higher you fly in life. So, take responsibility! Every man that goes after Jesus unreservedly becomes a wonder. In the name of Jesus, your obedience will never fail again! This is what divine wisdom is all about. It's absolutely to your advantage. If you will care to reason through scriptures on every instruction, you will discover that it's absolutely to your benefit. What do we call reasoning? It is the act of logical, rational and analytical thinking based on the word of God. You are asking, "What is God asking me to do? Why is he asking me to do it? What is in it for me?" When these questions are genuinely answered, pursuing God becomes a delight.

Global Christian Centre, Worldwide.

Jesus is Lord!

Share with your contacts.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Deliverance Prayers. / Christless Christianity: A Worrying New Trend In Nigerian Churches / To All Nairaland Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.