Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,285 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Advantages Of Yahoo Boys - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Advantages Of Yahoo Boys (4462 Views)

Easy Money? Learn The Hidden Secrets Of Yahoo Boys. / Yahoo Boys Exposed Nigerian Slay Queen Sex Video As She Was Drunk / Yahoo Boys Exposed Nigerian Slay Queen Sex Video (photos/ Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Advantages Of Yahoo Boys by CARLOSZ: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good day nairalanders.

Over the months, the issue of yahoo boys have been one that have been greeted with so much negativity and disdain but in life, everything which has an advantage also has a disadvantage.
We already know some disadvantages of yahoo boys and the nuisance they constitute but it'll be unfair to conclude that there's no advantage that's why I've brought this topic to the house so we can discuss.

What are the advantages of a yahoo boy?

Cc lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: The Advantages Of Yahoo Boys by ameri9ja: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
I am patiently waiting for "the disadvantages of yahoo boys."
That's when I'll show what I'm made if
Re: The Advantages Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
how can something that is not morally accepted have an advantage.
karma will surely be after those yahoo boys somedays...

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Yahoo Boys by Olachase(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
M
Re: The Advantages Of Yahoo Boys by Mynd44: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Criminals have no advantages

6 Likes

(1)

Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos / Evolution Of A Medical Student Handwriting / Man Hit By A Car Along East West Road Today,(graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.