Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,934 members, 7,873,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others (10111 Views)

Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / How To Protect Your Credit Cards / ATM When Shopping Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by Willybos(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2018
Lifesummary:
Thats not my business, I don't have credit card and here no be Yankee but please people should stop this thing of asking people to get Married because their age mates are married. Even you, some of your age mates have died but nobody have asked you to die.. we cannot come and kee our self angry
A woman asked me what Am i waiting that all ma age mate has got married. I told her em waiting for her husband to kick bucket so that i will take his position!
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by Smily202(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2018
Y
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by AfonjaConehead: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2018
Only muomuo coneheads wud do that..they are also gud in pickpocketing credit card and wallets grin

beware of coneheads grin
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by Lifesummary: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2018
Willybos:

A woman asked me what Am i waiting that all ma age mate has got married. I told her em waiting for husband to kick bucket so that i will take his position!
Chai chai chai
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by Lifesummary: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Sense wee nor kee you
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by consultancy: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2018
u can as well tell us "why we should not lend our wives to other men". who lends his credit card to others? maybe credit card has turned to power banks that we lend and borrow

Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by MILITO12345(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2018
pythonkid:
You just want to form over sabi first of all, theyve not started issuing credit cards here in Nigeria,.im sure you can't differentiate btw credit and debit card
I've got first bnk credit card bro. dont say what you dont know
Good morning
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by Greene66: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2018
pythonkid:
You just want to form over sabi first of all, theyve not started issuing credit cards here in Nigeria,.im sure you can't differentiate btw credit and debit card

I have gtb credit card bros..
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by Rainmaker69(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
All these copy and paste sha. No information is wasted sha
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by Rainmaker69(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Greene66:

I have gtb credit card bros..
We don't operate credit banking bros. What some commercial banks do is give advance or overdraft... its miles apart from a credit system. You need some basic laws to operate a credit system, and we haven't scratched the surface.
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by emmayayodeji(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
YhungPablo:
Lol..cc top up things.

Oti ye e
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by Jh2uvW7: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Techno agents on nairaland? Fear God and stop lying. Techno is good for those
who cant afford real brands. Techno can never compete with major brands.
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by Greene66: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rainmaker69:

We don't operate credit banking bros. What some commercial banks do is give advance or overdraft... its miles apart from a credit system. You need some basic laws to operate a credit system, and we haven't scratched the surface.

I have a gtb credit card oga...

I have a credit limit. And i return quarterly.(Every 90 days or so.. i am charged for repayment)

Do not argue what you do not know. My card clearly states CREDIT NOT DEBIT(I have a Debit Card too)
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by Rainmaker69(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Greene66:

I have a gtb credit card oga...

I have a credit limit. And i return quarterly.(Every 90 days or so.. i am charged for repayment)

Do not argue what you do not know. My card clearly states CREDIT NOT DEBIT(I have a Debit Card too)

Forget the nomenclature bros, why you wan carry last na? If you like, call it HEAVEN ENTRANCE CARD, it won't take you to heaven. Don't forget that Nigerian Banks once referred to Debit Cards as 'Credit' Cards until CBN intervened.
Nigeria doesn't operate a Credit Banking System, please look for the fine print of your 'Credit' Card and read it again, what you have is an overdraft facility on your account. First Bank, Diamond, GTB... all na overdraft.
As long as the CBN Act has not been amended, and BOFIA and the Insurance Act (for starters) are unchanged, we cannot operate a credit system. As long as CBN still interferes in market operations including interest rates, forex, etc, Banks cannot sell real credit. Plus there are several other support industries that must thrive for a stable credit system to exist.
Re: Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others by Greene66: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rainmaker69:

Forget the nomenclature bros, why you wan carry last na? If you like, call it HEAVEN ENTRANCE CARD, it won't take you to heaven. Don't forget that Nigerian Banks once referred to Debit Cards as 'Credit' Cards until CBN intervened.
Nigeria doesn't operate a Credit Banking System, please look for the fine print of your 'Credit' Card and read it again, what you have is an overdraft facility on your account. First Bank, Diamond, GTB... all na overdraft.
As long as the CBN Act has not been amended, and BOFIA and the Insurance Act (for starters) are unchanged, we cannot operate a credit system. As long as CBN still interferes in market operations including interest rates, forex, etc, Banks cannot sell real credit. Plus there are several other support industries that must thrive for a stable credit system to exist.

But isn't the point of credit card aimed at letting a customer spend some money and pay later? If that is same with overdraft, why is there a special system required to have a full credit system?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders / MTN Returns To Profit As It Overcomes $1billion Nigeria Fine / Apply For The Union Bank Centenary Innovation Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.