Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,743 members, 7,952,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Cheapest 4 Days Easter Trip To Agbokim Waterfalls & Obudu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheapest 4 Days Easter Trip To Agbokim Waterfalls & Obudu (647 Views)

Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / How To Spend 4 Days & 3 Nights On The Obudu Mountains / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest 4 Days Easter Trip To Agbokim Waterfalls & Obudu by TheFisayo(f): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2018
I am really excited to be going on this trip this Easter! And thought it would be great to have you come along also, since most people already tell me to drag them along with me when I go on my next travels.

This is a great one! And I am sure it is going to be fun! We would be going to see the waterfalls and we would be on cables cars and canopy walks in Obudu cattle ranch, and alot more attractions.

This trip is being planned with “Naija Holidays“. And the Plan is to have a four days trip starting on Easter Friday – 30th March – 2nd April 2018. And we would be conveyed through flight from Lagos to Enugu, see more details of the trip below;

Day 1: Lagos to Enugu. Transfer to Ikom. Overnight at Joranny Hotel.
Day 2: Visit Agbokim Waterfalls.
Day 3: Visit the Drill Ranch at Afi Mountains/ Obudo
Day 4: Transfer to Enugu. Flight to Lagos.

If you have any more questions, you should call this number; 07014942186.

OR FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT; https://thefisayo.com/4-days-easter-trip-agbokim-waterfalls-obudu-cross-river-calabar/

(1) (Reply)

Between Lady & Passenger Who Said It’s A Taboo For A Man To Seat Between Ladies / Breaking: Train Kills 10 Cows In Ogun As Residents Fetch Beef (Photos) / Tasued Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident Hours After Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.