Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,866 members, 7,915,484 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman (1335 Views)

8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:13am On Mar 18, 2018
if you do these things you won't live a happy life, now follow my advice below and thank me laterwink

1. Don’t Break Her Heart
2. Don’t Pretend You Love Her
3. Don’t Tell Her She Is Ugly
4. Don’t Compare Her To Your Ex
5. Don’t Take Her Love For Granted
6. Don’t Shout On Her
7. Don’t Beat Her
8. Never Cheat On Her
9. Don’t Disrespect Her
10. Don’t Waste Her Time If You Will Not Marry Her
11. Don’t Make Her Break Her Decision Of “NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE”
12. Don’t Make Her Feel Unloved
13. Don’t Rape Her
14. Never Fail To Say She Is Beautiful
15. Don’t Disgrace Her In The Public
16. Don’t impregnate Her And Deny it
17. Don’t Expose Her Secrets To Your Friends And Family
18. Don’t Lie To Her
19. Don’t Correct Her In The Public
20. Don’t Hate Her Family
21. Don’t Treat Her Like Your Housemaid
22. Don’t Make Promises You Can’t Keep
23. Never Destroy Her

cc lalasticalla

1 Like

Re: 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by Kimcutie: 1:18am On Mar 18, 2018
3 is a NO. If you're ugly, I will say it, if you're fine, I will also say it.

1 Like

Re: 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by DynasTee: 1:44am On Mar 18, 2018
Okay But after doing any of the things mentioned heaven will still be heaven and Earth will still be Earth

1 Like

Re: 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by ubunja(m): 1:46am On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
if you do these things you won't live a happy life, now follow my advice below and thank me laterwink

1. Don’t Break Her Heart
6. Don’t Shout On Her
7. Don’t Beat Her
8. Never Cheat On Her
9. Don’t Disrespect Her
13. Don’t Rape Her
18. Don’t Lie To Her
23. Never Destroy Her

cc lalasticalla
GENTS; oppose this list and a girl will never leave you
.remember Eve left Nice Guy Adam for a serpent. bad makes the pvssy wet.

1 Like

Re: 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 1:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Some of these I don't mind, like number 20. I prefer he be honest with his feelings, because I will definitely NOT hold back on mine. I don't expect a guy to like my family, he just should NEVER be disrespectful to them. Because I'd never disrespect any member of his family I don't like, intentionally. In fact, I believe it's normal not to like everyone you meet, otherwise you're being phony imo.

Number 15 will never happen unless he wants to see a mad woman. You can't humiliate me in public & expect me to let it slide. Pigs would fly!

1 Like

Re: 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by lenghtinny(m): 1:52am On Mar 18, 2018
All I see in the writeup is never and don't.

The rest are inconsequential angry
Re: 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:56am On Mar 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Some of these I don't mind, like number 20. I prefer he be honest with his feelings, because I will definitely NOT hold back on mine. I don't expect a guy to like my family, he just should NEVER be disrespectful to them. Because I'd never disrespect any member of his family I don't like, intentionally. In fact, I believe it's normal not to like everyone you meet, otherwise you're being phony imo.

Number 15 will never happen unless he wants to see a mad woman. You can't humiliate me in public & expect me to let it slide. Pigs would fly!

will you beat him up? what if he sues? undecided...you know some things can be handled more maturely and emotionally than with anger.
Re: 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 2:02am On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

will you beat him up? what if he sues? undecided...you know some things can be handled more maturely and emotionally than with anger.

No, of course I will not beat him up. Duh! But my belief is, you should treat people how you wanna be treated. Acting with me anyhow infront of people, gives me the license to unleash the same treatment unto you infront of the same people you're trying to impress on my expense. Sorry, but I refuse to be the bigger person in a situation like that. I got feelings too.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by Dannieln1: 4:04am On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

1. Don’t Break Her Heart
6. Don’t Shout On Her
7. Don’t Beat Her
8. Never Cheat On Her
9. Don’t Disrespect Her
13. Don’t Rape Her
18. Don’t Lie To Her
23. Never Destroy Her

cc lalasticalla
24. money should never be your problem
Re: 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 18, 2018
ubunja:

grin
ubunja:

Re: 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by AlPeter: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nicely put
XhosaNostra:

No, of course I will not beat him up. Duh! But my belief is, you should treat people how you wanna be treated. Acting with me anyhow infront of people, gives me the license to unleash the same treatment unto you infront of the same people you're trying to impress on my expense. Sorry, but I refuse to be the bigger person in a situation like that. I got feelings too.

1 Like

Re: 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by dotunibrahim7(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

1. Don’t Break Her Heart
6. Don’t Shout On Her
7. Don’t Beat Her
8. Never Cheat On Her
9. Don’t Disrespect Her
13. Don’t Rape Her
18. Don’t Lie To Her
23. Never Destroy Her

cc lalasticalla
Trashhh
Re: 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman by marvin906(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
some I will agree on some I don't..
buh OP you do know some of your statements are contradicting themselves

(1) (Reply)

On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? / Angela Simmons Flaunt Her Hot Sexy Body On Instagram (photos) / Most Nigerian Women Do Not Marry Who They Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.