Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,239 members, 7,887,682 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Final Year Student’s Leg Crushed During Jubilation After Final Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Student’s Leg Crushed During Jubilation After Final Exams (468 Views)

DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos) / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Student’s Leg Crushed During Jubilation After Final Exams by Ladyamosun: 5:38am On Mar 18, 2018
A female final year student of the Department of Sociology, Kogi State University, was on Saturday crushed in the leg by the car of a fellow student.

According to reports, the lady, in company of her friends and other colleagues, were jubilating after their final exam as undergraduates, when the unfortunate incident occurred.

So sad!

Source: http://phytodivablog.com/kogi-state-university-final-year-students-leg-crushed-during-jubilation-after-final-exams/

Re: Final Year Student’s Leg Crushed During Jubilation After Final Exams by Artistree: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2018
Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Broken Dreams - Emmanuel Nwanne / Certified Customer Service Professional Training In Port Harcourt / How To Know Jamb Statistics Of Student That Applied To Your School/course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.