Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,952 members, 7,903,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics (35604 Views)

Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) / Lady Arrested For Fake Alert After Buying Drinks Of ₦420,000 At A Nightclub / Man Caught Buying Goods With Fake Money In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by bjhandz: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
The guy should sent to prison
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by Jimbadly: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
He looks like a Yoruba man. And of all things to buy with the fake money na Hennessey im buy?

He's defo yoruba cos they love frivolous stuff, an Igbo guy can't be this stupid.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by lilytender: 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shedrack777:
for this buhari regime, the man did according to what situation says. i also need that fake money too.
to the guys above me, na una go even cheat pass if fake money enter una hand

Police should pick up this guy before he starts spreading fake money.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by BlackPantherxXx: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Chai

By their head...

The guy went to deveRop the shop grin
brainpulse:
Look closely, very closely and closely, you will see that he is from yeastern part. They are very good at that crime. cool
yeyerolling:
Developers y
HoodBillionaire:
Igbos wit scams

cry cry cry

Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by olylove: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bleep me
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by EcBoss: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nawa oo

Latest Free Airtime and Data By Just Browsing
Click here for the steps https:///npu8h
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
E nor get how you wan package fake currency give me.. Once I see am I go know.. I nor need touch am. If it's dark then I need to touch it to know.

I went to a woman's shop in my street one evening to buy something.. I paid her with 1k note, then she stretched my change to me.. The second my hand touch the money.. Just touch.. I have not collected it from her, just touch.. I knew it was fake and rejected it at once. cheesy

It was later she realised someone paid her little daughter with it when she was not around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by Kestolovee95(f): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
The guy looks like a policeman.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by jimb(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
that currency ain't fake cos it was gotten from another branch in marine kingdom ..

think deep of what the world is all about.. Yea the marines print money too
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by Coldfeets: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
See im strong face.

Na Igbo man I'm sure.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by Kestolovee95(f): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
The guy looks like Lukman atanda. He definitely a yorrobber.
grin grin
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by boneyone(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Atleast with his image being spread there's hope of catching him. One more instance why cctv cameras are needed in your shop or office. Contact us for your WiFi HD cctv camera
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
who still carries that amount of cash around to buy stuff in a supermarket?

From today I will start checking all 1k notes angry

Even 200 naira has fake.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by just4fun(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
Igbos wit scams

Bros , when did you misplace ur brain?
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by baddosky1: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Philpham:
men and fraud are like brothers and sisters

Chai! It seems you got dumped by a guy that makes almost 95% of your post abuse men. Pele. What a sore loser like you undecided
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by simplyOJ(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
reyscrub:
How do u know that he was the one that gave you the fake money since the camera did not record the money exchange process vividly?

Pls be careful because if you even see the guy and assault him of your claim offence, you dont have enough evidence to support and nail him of the crime ok. The guy might sue you for deformation of character ok. So be very careful.

Pls accept your loss and be more vigilant against the subsequent occurrence ok.

Thanks.

So true. I presume all cash purchases are usually kept together. How do they get to know which is his.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by johnmartus(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Same thing happened to me in 2014 120k turned to 4 five naira note.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by aspirebig: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Too bad...
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by oxiide22(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
The guy even looks suspious
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by aspirebig: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
aspirebig:
Considering that this crime took place in Lekki,if the man came from mainland, it will much difficult tracking him, as he may not go close to that area again and he may just use that shirt as rag at home ....the supermarket ought to have a better CCTV that will capture the face clearer.

Most importantly, how much does it costto have this mercury light stuffs that detects fake notes??

Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by Unlimited22: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God o.
I almost thought it was my friend Airforce1.

Only that he spends real money on fake drinks.
grin grin
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by Shedrack777: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
lilytender:

Police should pick up this guy before he starts spreading fake money.
bros na naija we dey! even police go collect the money spend if them see am
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by uba1991: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
I swear to GOD this man is an ..... man. just check d shape of d head u ll knw wia this crook come from. Very useless people frm a region full of criminals
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by Gebbson007(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God o. I almost thought it was my friend Airforce1.
Only that he spends real money on fake drinks.
lmfao Oga why nw??
liv our superstar alone
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by Bestchisom(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
His mouth dey like pesin wey too the chop snake meat... prime suspect: lala
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by adecz: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Even from the pix, it is clear that
the money is fake.

Hope they aren't a syndicate working
together with the cashiers.

Nowadays, nobody wan take last for 9ja.

Especially when these shop owners
pay their 'salesgirls' N10 to 16k / month.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by agadaone1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
He didn't even buy better things.. Drinks!!! Mumu man
Re: Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics by ebbo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Igbotic criminal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys / Prosper Peters Okwandu Arrested For Murder Of Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyanwu / Man Who Stole A Phone In Benin Stripped Naked & Tied (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.