Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,476 members, 7,964,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:30 AM

Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil (44145 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by bekpo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=KendrickAyomide post=65934456][/quote]

See her legs like mosquito where never suck blood for one year. Wetin she carry put for legs sef?
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by Ikpewe: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Na media settup be diz, even the lady who is interviewing him is not a professional.
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by crackhouse(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
JUST look at the poor boys carrying his corpse. I am sure if is still alive that he will not let them come near to him letalone having a body contact with him but look at now they are the people going through body pains and under the sun carrying his corpse while the so called rich and wealthy guys he must have wined and dined with when he was alive have distanced themselves from him.
Finally these poor people are still the people that will dig his grave and lower him down to mother earth and inhale all the dust from the grave when covering it.

Humans will never learn!

Life!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by engrjacuzzi: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
today is my wedding Anniversary nairalanders. show some love for me by clicking likes.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by TourismMan(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Imagine how the lady interviewing Akpabio looks. Does she not have something presentable to wear rather than dressing like a masquerade on low budget?

Blame the effect of underemployment on her.
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by DNA9(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
MDsambo:

Guy, that's not religious tolerance but total confusion. Why would a Christian engage in the act of Muslims worshipping or vice versa. BTW the embolden text above shows that you're a bigot who lacks religious tolerance.

U are still thinking like a toddler. I advice u spend more time to acquire deep knowledge for yourself than loitering on social media..

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by DNA9(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
globalid:
HE. Onomkpoinam Godswill Akpabio my man anytime

Sister. Mkpo abadieh?
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by miceroms: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dust to dust. Does it mean most of these governors spend their weekends in Abj. I can see Borno state gov amongst others.
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by undisputedgbola(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
CharleyBright:

That's to show that Christians are not like Muslims who are Fanatics and intolerant to other religions.
Most Muslims especially those from the North are Religious Bigots. If they have their ways Nigerian will become an Islamic country. But God pass them.
Pls allow me to share this with you; the Muslims keep 'increasing' in numbers either by a way of having many wives&giving birth to a lot of children, or any other means..

Please kindly read and meditate on 1Tim. 2:1-4

Our work as Christians is to multiply and give birth SPIRITUALLY.

This is the 'burden' in God's heart, the only way we can ease God's burden is to follow Mark 16: 15

Thank you.
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by Ekaka1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Imagine how the lady interviewing Akpabio looks. Does she not have something presentable to wear rather than dressing like a masquerade on low budget?

Lol @..."like a masquerade on low budget"..lahhh dike you wicccked. You just made me take a look at the "low budget" snickers too grin
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by ecosanders: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
aylipple:
Very misleading title & contents. Sen. Akpabio was in the Mosque to pay his last respects to his departed colleague.

There's nothing in the photo that suggests he was "praying".

If a prayer was truly going on in the Mosque, Akpabio & others would've stood in an orderly & uniformed (in this case, not dressing) manner.

It's a pity you took your time to admonished those bigots up there.

How can people be so daft, and stupid at the same time? The man want there to pay his laSt respect, nothing show him praying in the Muslim way or something...

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:
No big deal! I enter the mosque all the time. In short, I know a few etiquettes and even have the Holy Qur'an at home.

That lady interviewing Akpabio! Who does she work for? God! She needs serious wardrobe upgrade.

Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
goodvision12:
As a christian i have lived with a muslim friend named taofeek inside a mosque Ibadulahi with residencial quarters.I remembered my family and friends warning me to leave there for my safety.I was very close to the muftau and he liked me so much even more than my muslim friend.I was also loved by virtually everyone in that muslim community.Nothing evil happened to me till i left that place.Make your way straight and you will be greatly loved and God will protect you anywhere you find yourself.Happy sunday to everyone on Nairaland.
Not in all cases dear friend
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
How is this an issue pls?
This man is on duty pls.
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by Bsideboi(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
All these ones will stop at nothing for their political ambition.Bullcrap
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by Burukpe: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Citizen of shithole,how many Muslims had ever come into a Church for a program and worship for either a funeral or wedding service? Shame on you senator Godswill Akpabio.
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by teebell999(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
CharleyBright:

That's to show that Christians are not like Muslims who are Fanatics and intolerant to other religions.
Most Muslims especially those from the North are Religious Bigots. If they have their ways Nigerian will become an Islamic country. But God pass them.

Open your eyes well and see before u start spitting rubbish from your stinking mouth! Does he actually look like someone who is truly praying? Somene cannot place his arm on his chest again? Is that how muslims used to pray?
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by justice2100: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
CharleyBright:

Lol.
Religion mostly, is for the poor. We congregate to share our sorry life. The Elite usually have busy schedules, so often miss out sessions.
The elite only need religion to set us up against one another. So don't mind them, just pity us(the masses).
Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by Khez: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Useless apes see how they are dressed in white for that last picture walking on clay soil wey no gree them construct road on.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil by pally123: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2018
xreal:
No big deal really.

I like him for what he just did.

FTC on a Sunday morning. Dedicated to all Indigenes of Akwa Ibom, home and abroad. Abasi Udiong
Ye afo nde

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted / Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.