Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student (2694 Views)

How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? / How I Made 300k Online Last Month. / How I Made #300k Selling My Artwork Is Nft On The Crypto Spacious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Contumely: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
I put it to you that you are an impostor, who has made no farthing and are only here to sell or mislead people...
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Businesspro247: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2018
This is why you will always remain broke if you continue with this attitude. Ingratitude is a killer disease
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Businesspro247: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Good evening all
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Jointmarketer: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Making money whether online or offline is not difficult if you actually know the secret. The same principle applies to both of them.

Personally, I prefer making money online because of the lack of stress, and the ability to reach a wider audience with technology.

Plus, the whole process can actually be automated if only you know how...

I've been online for about 8 years now...

In these years, I've experienced series of failures as well as series of success.

In my online journey I've made a lot of money, and I've taught many people how to make a lot of money online too...

In fact, one of our students just made $27,000 off Facebook, and the proof is in the link I paste at the bottom of this post...

Like I said earlier, making money is not actually difficult if only you know how...and right now, I want to share with you my number 1 secret for making large sums of money...

It is this same secret that took me from struggling to successful, and it is this same secret that is behind the successes of many of our students.

If you understand this secret, you will always win the financial game. But if you don't, making any financial headway will be difficult for you...

So what is this secret I'm talking about?

It is a Financial Law that has been in existence for over 1,000 years, and the understanding--and application--of this law is guaranteed to make you wealthy.

So what is the financial law?

Here is it:

"For you to make money, someone has to give it to you. And the level of wealth you may attain in life is dependent on the number of people giving you money at any given time, the amount they give you, the frequency with which they give you the money, and what you do with the money after it is given to you".

So it makes sense...

For me to make money and escape poverty, I have to find a way to make thousands of people to give me money.

And I discovered a very practical way to accomplish that online.

Not only that...

I've also taught my methods to a good number of people, and they're now seeing good results as well.

If you'd like to see the results of our students and what exactly they're doing to make such results, check out the link below...

https://jointmarketer.com/s/how-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria/
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by jflexy(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2018
But OP, did u buy and sell all this with just N500 balance, so most of them were sold to you for N100 or....
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Businesspro247: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=hidhrhis post=66129958]
tycoonidris@gmail.com[/quote

Noted
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Businesspro247: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
jflexy:
But OP, did u buy and sell all this with just N500 balance, so most of them were sold to you for N100 or....
Not at all. I was only 2 yeats ago i bought an info package for 10k... and those items where included
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Businesspro247: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2018
Hello guys,

its 3 days left

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Steps On How To Produce House Paints By Yourself / How To Build Quarry Crusher Business In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.