Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,971 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line (1246 Views)

I Need Help Starting A Pos Business / Need Help Starting Up A Cleaning Business Here Lagos. / Need Help Starting Up A Cleaning Business Here Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line by websiteman: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Greatest Nairalanders,
Please biko ejo dan Allah,
I just got a gift of a Monogramming machine, 7 electric sowing machine,4 weaving machine, electric cutter and heat transfer machines from my sister that travel out.
I don't want to sell it, how do you think I can start a business with it. I am thinking of going into singlet, boxer and handkerchief business.can these productions be profitable in a short term and does it worth the investment? and how do you think i can start?
I am open to any idea that i can start with limited funds.
Thank you all.
Re: I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line by twentyk(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hmmm im interested in these kinda things....op how can we met...
Re: I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line by johnnyn1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
websiteman:
Greatest Nairalanders,
Please biko ejo dan Allah,
I just got a gift of a Monogramming machine, 7 electric sowing machine,4 weaving machine, electric cutter and heat transfer machines from my sister that travel out.
I don't want to sell it, how do you think I can start a business with it. I am thinking of going into singlet, boxer and handkerchief business.can these productions be profitable in a short term and does it worth the investment? and how do you think i can start?
I am open to any idea that i can start with limited funds.
Thank you all.

You can do all kind of clothing if you have professional tailored designers working with you.

I have a clothing brand I called her Gídí Apparels, so I know what it entails.
Lets chat up.
Mail me @gidiapparels@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line by Acidosis(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Haba! don't limit yourself to boxer, singlet and handkerchief production.

You have a monogramming machine and a heat transfer machine for Christ sake! Consider school uniforms, badges, face cap, sport/games wear, etc. production as well.

There's a lotttttt of money to be made, if you understudy the market. If you can't make it BIG with 7 electric sowing machine, a heat transfer machine, 4 weaving machine and a cutter, then forget about business forever.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line by websiteman: 6:57am On Mar 21, 2018
I really thank everyone for the advice so far.
However, I will like to know if anyone already in the industry can point me to specific market shortage, from where a guaranty buyer(s) will be available for my products?( Maybe I can start from there)
Re: I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line by xprimate(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2020
Singlet singlet singlet.
Maybe because I started wearing them early, when BYC and MBC where the main brands before try came along.
I have observed the singlet market for a long time, it's huge and untapped.
What I actually want to do is to create a nitche for singlets manufacturing in Nigeria.
Can you guys share your knowledge about the raw materials and machines involved in singlet production too.
Thank.

(1) (Reply)

Tellco Europe Nigeria Launches Off-grid Solar Power System / Nation Wide Opportunity / Nforum Naija Review scam or legit, Get paid Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.