Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,567 members, 7,921,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

How To Make Your PC Speak Your Name On Startup - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Your PC Speak Your Name On Startup (390 Views)

Install And Host Wordpress Locally On Your Pc, Without Using Wamp, Mamp Or Xampp / How To Download Udemy Paid Video Courses Free On Your PC Without Any Software / New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your PC Speak Your Name On Startup by achcodetech(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
How to make your PC speak your name on Startup.

Have you been asking yourself how can I make my PC speak my name whenever I power ON it? Well the good news is Yes You Can. You can modify your PC sound system and other features to enable this. All you have to do is carefully follow the steps below.

Step 1 : Click on Start Button and open your Notepad

Step 2: Copy and paste the exact code given below.

To Copy the code [url]Visit http://www.achcodetechs.com/2016/12/how-to-make-your-pc-speak-your-name-on.html[/url]

Re: How To Make Your PC Speak Your Name On Startup by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
idiot blogger

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Closed - Out of date / I Hope This Methid Of Generating Traffic Is Advisable And Not A Crime / How Businesses Can Benefit From Digital Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.