Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,829 members, 7,935,563 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

PHOTOS: Biggie Calls Tobi To The Diary Room After A Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Biggie Calls Tobi To The Diary Room After A Week (566 Views)

Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show / #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! / BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Biggie Calls Tobi To The Diary Room After A Week by olokeded: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
About a week ago, Big brother called Tobi to the diary but he told Biggie that he should leave him alone. Tobi was neglected through out last week as other housemates were called to the diary room . It looks like he has been forgiven after serving the no diary room session for a week. Tobi ran to the Diary Room. He was happy to hold his first session in a long time. And he said he was in a better place now.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-biggie-calls-tobi-to-the-diary-room-after-a-week/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Biggie Calls Tobi To The Diary Room After A Week by MhizAJ(f): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Okay
This Tobi likes misbehaving a lot
I know Alex is going home today
But after Alex it should be Tobi

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Fake Housemate, Erita Ese Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photo / Davido Meets Lady Who Tattooed His Face In-between Her Chest (video) / ‘i’d Rather Remain Single Than Date Miracle Outside Of Big Brother’– Nina (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.