Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,588 members, 7,926,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:00 PM

Wrong Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wrong Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate (472 Views)

Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress / Can Date Of Birth On WAEC Be Corrected? / Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate by Dannie00(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
hey guys i have a problem with the date of birth on my waec certificate,and I heard they've stopped the correction of data, can I swear an affidavit stating the error made and can I use it during screening in any higher institution, please let me know.
Re: Wrong Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate by Ebios(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
M in ur boat o...though graduated from Sec,,,Univ,,,,served
In fact,it is long complicated story.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate by Dannie00(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ebios:
M in ur boat o...though graduated from Sec,,,Univ,,,,served
In fact,it is long complicated story.
pls hw did u resolve the issue
Re: Wrong Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 19, 2018
Dannie00:
hey guys i have a problem with the date of birth on my waec certificate,and I heard they've stopped the correction of data, can I swear an affidavit stating the error made and can I use it during screening in any higher institution, please let me know.

My younger brother had this same issue some years back. He swore an affidavit exactly as you have mentioned.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother! / UI Undergraduate Students' Schedule Of Fees/levies For 2017/2018 Session / 2018 Ana-funai International Conference & Creative Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.