Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,802 members, 7,938,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God (1659 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God by ConAir(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Firstpage:

I have countered your asinine post already when I told you Both Igbos and Yoruba supported Jonathan in 2011 before igbos monopolized him and destroyed his govt by their greed.

I however needed to correct your stupid attempt at Yoruba division into Muslim and Christians as those terms only exist in your akpu filled brain.

Yorubas will support you based on their personal conviction of your performance or otherwise. So if you don't have the fact about the religious demography in Yoruba land, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and say what your little brain can process.
You don't have memory

You are very naive and mentally deranged for the insults.

Yoruba muslims and Yoruba Christians are very diverse. The former has pledged loyalty to the sokoto caliphate.

I know you are a Muslim, you lot reason with your anus, religious fanatics.
Re: Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God by ZombieTAMER: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2018
The problem with with SW is their unpredictability
You don't know where their loyalty lies
Is it religion or with tribe..

The Yoruba Muslims will always tilt towards the north
That's one advantage the north has over the south

1 Like

Re: Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God by Firstpage: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2018
ConAir:
You don't have memory

You are very naive and mentally deranged for the insults.

Yoruba muslims and Yoruba Christians are very diverse. The former has pledged loyalty to the sokoto caliphate.

I know you are a Muslim, you lot reason with your anus, religious fanatics.

You are a brainless mofo. Your dad might have pledged allegiance to the caliphate, that doesn't mean others are.

You wawas slaves want a co-traveler.

May thunder Fire your generations if I'm not a Muslim.
Re: Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God by Firstpage: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
The problem with with SW is their unpredictability
You don't know where their loyalty lies
Is it religion or with tribe..

The Yoruba Muslims will always tilt towards the north
That's one advantage the north has over the south

That shows a populace that is highly sophisticated and above petty politics. It takes maturity and high level of intelligence to achieve that. You can't predict the SW because they are not tribal and religious bigots. You can predict the easterners and northerners to vote on religious and tribal lines. We know the result of 2019 from the core north and south east already. No need for campaign. You can't decide the election result from south west until after the election. Yorubas vote on personal conviction and that depends on the individual's point of view. Who I vote for will be different from my siblings and friends. It's based on my perception.

If you think that's a problem, then you need your brain checked.
Re: Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2018
I still dont understand your statement that Igbos monopolized Jonathan. Like how?
Where are the infractructures, what did he do for Ndigbo? I you look at the honest facts Jonathan did more for the north and west, who did not appreciate it (I know he probably is regretting this now). Lagos state was enjoying 100% operation liberty under goodluck. The Igbos felt a clueless jonathan was still better that a heartless buhari. Which has proved correct.
Firstpage i beg you stop spreading propaganda
Firstpage:

I have countered your asinine post already when I told you Both Igbos and Yoruba supported Jonathan in 2011 before igbos monopolized him and destroyed his govt by their greed.

I however needed to correct your stupid attempt at Yoruba division into Muslim and Christians as those terms only exist in your akpu filled brain.

Yorubas will support you based on their personal conviction of your performance or otherwise. So if you don't have the fact about the religious demography in Yoruba land, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and say what your little brain can process.

1 Like

Re: Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God by ConAir(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Firstpage:

You are a brainless mofo. Your dad might have pledged allegiance to the caliphate, that doesn't mean others are.

You wawas slaves want a co-traveler.

May thunder Fire your generations if I'm not a Muslim.
For you to have insulted me in the first place shows that you are not mentally stable and, you were not raised properly by your useless parents.

You lack basic reasoning, a frustrated lowlife.

I won't engage in any further mentions. You are a TROLL.

1 Like

Re: Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God by Firstpage: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
ConAir:
For you to have insulted me in the first place shows that you are not mentally stable and, you were not raised properly by your useless parents.

You lack basic reasoning, a frustrated lowlife.

I won't engage in any further mentions. You are a TROLL.

LOL. You started by trying to insult a whole ethnic group with your useless thread and you are talking about insult.

Everyone knows that ibos are born throwaway. no value. no culture and no respect for elders and with many born in a baby factory.

Your useless parents are already regretting for giving birth to a societal msfit like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come 2019, Who Are We Voting For As President?? / Breaking: Offa Robbery: Court Bars Igp,police,Agf From Arresting Saraki / Atiku Replies A Twitter User On Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.