Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,028 members, 7,919,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? (1088 Views)

How Much Did You Lose Trying To Return The Old Naira Notes To Banks? / 5 Money Decisions To Make In Your 20's So You Can Chill In Your 30's / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by AngelUriel: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
In our country Nigeria where getting a good job even for a graduate is hard, Fiverr has become a financial savior for most of us Nigerians with skills to sell to foreign buyers, who are willing to pay for our services in dollars.

I joined Fiverr a year ago, and my first month on the platform was far from pleasant, as my category is heavily saturated. Anyways I'm of the articles and blog post category and I made about $150 on my first month on Fiverr, thanks to repeat buyers.

How much did you make on your first month?
Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by Owiii(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
AngelUriel:
In our country Nigeria where getting a good job even for a graduate is hard, Fiverr has become a financial savior for most of us Nigerians with skills to sell to foreign buyers, who are willing to pay for our services in dollars.

I joined Fiverr a year ago, and my first month on the platform was far from pleasant, as my category is heavily saturated. Anyways I'm of the articles and blog post category and I made about $150 on my first month on Fiverr, thanks to repeat buyers.

Bro, what do you do to get offers? I have done everything but yet no orders. Is it because I'm using Nigeria IP address? Hoping to hear from you.
Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by nellsonpapi: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
AngelUriel:

I really need your help. I've been on that platform since 2015 and I've not made sh*t
Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by AngelUriel: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Owiii:

Bro, what do you do to get offers? I have done everything but yet no orders. Is it because I'm using Nigeria IP address? Hoping to hear from you.

I don't think your using a Nigerian IP has anything to do with your lack of sales. I also make use of a Nigerian IP and proudly fly the Nigerian flag on there.

I must confess bro, I did nothing in particular to get my first ever offers. I just created about two Gigs, and made sure their titles, descriptions and tags were well optimized for the niches I created them for, and that was it. I didn't even know how to use the buyer's request then, so I cared less about it.

I still don't know how my first ever buyer discovered and singled me out in that overcrowded pool of sellers. If I recall perfectly, it was a Thursday evening, I'd never forget that moment when I got my first ever message from an American buyer who wanted me to write her a real estate related article. That first order opened so many doors for me on Fiverr.
Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by AngelUriel: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
nellsonpapi:

I really need your help. I've been on that platform since 2015 and I've not made sh*t

You've made just few sales or you've made not a single sale since 2015?
Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by mrphysics(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
I made $223 on the first month I got orders on fiverr. I stayed 3 months with no order. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by Premiumwriter: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'm not on Fiverr.

I'm available on nairaland grin

Check my signature for premium article writing services.
Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by Ajitol: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pls i need help i am new on fiverr.
Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by nellsonpapi: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
AngelUriel:

You've made just few sales or you've made not a single sale since 2015?
I've not made one single sale
Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by eldee365: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
mrphysics:
I made $223 on the first month I got orders on fiverr. I stayed 3 months with no order. lol
I have known fiverr for a long time, but no skill, I keep trying to find a particular skill to learn, lazy me, learnt nothing yet!

I hate writing, boring to me, recently am learning Photoshop on my own I don't know if it's enough to try and offer on fiverr, still a beginner..
please what services are you offering?
Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by bkuranga(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
nellsonpapi:

sounds weird.
Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by bemagnify: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
I need an affordable price usa number for fiverr verification... contact on signature
Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by pee17(m): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2018
I'm new on fiverr, need assistance please.
Re: How Much Did You Make In Your First Month On Fiverr??? by rioemmanuel(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2018
Hi fellow fiverr freelancers.

I didn't really get to make a lot of money in my first month on fiverr, nothing really much.

But I started making cool cash when I made videos for my article writing gigs. It was magical, I must say.

And this is why having a video for your fiverr gigs works really well.

Read on....

Do you know that you can increase your gigs visibility, rank higher and get more sales with your Nigeria account?

ASK ME HOW??

A video for your gig is what you need.

WHY?

Having a fiverr gig video will tell potential buyers in details all about your services and give them the assurance on why your should be patronized.

Another good news about gig videos is that, it has been stated clearly by fiverr that gigs with videos increase user engagement by 40% . That's why regardless of the niche, you will always find gigs with videos on frontpage.

No jokes!! Let take fiverr really serious, it is a golden opportunity.

For just #1,500 or $5, you get an eye catching and explanatory gig video from me that will captivate your potential buyers and lure them to order your gigs.

Get in touch with me for yours
08096468885. (WhatsApp) .....cheers to our success

check this link too to get enlightened about fiverr

https://www.nairaland.com/4393680/new-ultimate-method-make-more#66017578

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Urgently Needed / How To Open A Zenith Bank Current Account With Zero Naira / I Need Guidance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.