Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story (132388 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Coldplay007(f): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Coldplay007:
It is a rush job.. you should have taken out time to get a proffessional proof reader.

On the first night we covered a couple of km’s in between some guys and ladies already dropping by the way side not able to keep up pace and exhausted,nobody even cares it’s either you ship in or ship out.

Very poor grammatical construction..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Coldplay007:

On the first night we covered a couple of km’s in between some guys and ladies already dropping by the way side not able to keep up pace and exhausted,nobody even cares it’s either you ship in or ship out.

Very poor grammatical construction..

So much thanks ma..appreciated..Please do not relent in pointing me towards other errors as i'm continually a work in progress..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by ucheuzor1(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2018
I tried opening the link, but its saying page not found.

And for the errors detected by coldplay so far, pls do justice to them Asap. If possible give some of your friends to proofread and do necessary grammatical and syntax corrections.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
ucheuzor1:
I tried opening the link, but its saying page not found.

And for the errors detected by coldplay so far, pls do justice to them Asap. If possible give some of your friends to proofread and do necessary grammatical and syntax corrections.

Sure bro... done some justice and added more to the story...still a work in progress though..
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yeah..it's finally out and wholly fleshed out with no holds barred..

Grab a copy now..to read more on the story.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2018
gaby:

How do we get it?
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by kingphilip(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dindondin:
Mr Gaby, are you continuing with Nairaland updates of this story or not?

Some people v opened your eyes and you v shifted to Amazon or other paying sites abi?

Anyways, you v the right to earn millions on this story. It's your hustle.

Unlike you, I didn't travel out of Nigeria nor pass through the desert. My true life experience is the battle of an original African polygamous home. I m still writing it down. I ll publish soon.
hope you'd put it up on nl
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
gaby:

Is the price 2200 or 22, i dont get it.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2018
iamloyalty:

Oga gabby is it 2200 or 22, i dont get it.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello my special 3F's

Much thanks guys for all your supports, patronage and encouragement thus far.

For my patrons who'd thought it wise to encourage me by buying the book, i truly appreciate you guys.Please note that i've done some more additions with images to the book so you can go back to enjoy your read.

And for those who are yet to buy the book, please do so. You'd read how Nkem Owoh got into the picture with his popular " I go chop your dollar" single.

As i've always maintained, i and this book are both a continuous work in progress, so i'd please urge you guys to bear with me on the typos or grammatical errors.

I'd tried hiring proof readers and professional writers, the ones i'd interviewed so far couldn't give me a concrete guarantee on the safety of my story by way of an NDA-non disclosure agreements, and most didn't even know what it meant.

I've put in a lot of hard work into this and i'm not going to drop it on someone's lap, while i lose out completely or get short-changed.

We'll get it right guys, just read and enjoy the stories..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Raintaker(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
gaby:
Hello my special 3F's

Much thanks guys for all your supports, patronage and encouragement thus far.

For my patrons who'd thought it wise to encourage me by buying the book, i truly appreciate you guys.Please note that i've done some more additions with images to the book so you can go back to enjoy your read.

And for those who are yet to buy the book, please do so. You'd read how Nkem Owoh got into the picture with his popular " I go chop your dollar" single.

As i've always maintained, i and this book are both a continuous work in progress, so i'd please urge you guys to bear with me on the typos or grammatical errors.

I'd tried hiring proof readers and professional writers, the ones i'd interviewed so far couldn't give me a concrete guarantee on the safety of my story by way of an NDA-non disclosure agreements, and most didn't even know what it meant.

I've put in a lot of hard work into this and i'm not going to drop it on someone's lap, while i lose out completely or get short-changed.

We'll get it right guys, just read and enjoy the stories..

Go to Fiverr and higher proof readers.
You'll have to pay for all my advices o
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Raintaker:
Go to Fiverr and higher proof readers.
You'll have to pay for all my advices o

*hire

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by okpurukata(f): 3:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Hello Gaby, Tried to make purchase from the portal with my ATM card but it did nor work out. It says the bank was unable to authorise because the transaction failed to meet the risk standards. That means the payment site is not secure.

Please look for another payment method and advise.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by okpurukata(f): 3:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Sparkles003:

Zubby exploits made for great read..IMO that was the best story on naira land for years.

Based on this comment I went on to look for this Zuby story. My God, I did nothing else for so many days, except Global Runs. Zuby is an exceptional human being. The story is simply amazing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 5:47am On Apr 13, 2018
okpurukata:
Hello Gaby, Tried to make purchase from the portal with my ATM card but it did nor work out. It says the bank was unable to authorise because the transaction failed to meet the risk standards. That means the payment site is not secure.

Please look for another payment method and advise.

Hey sis, thanks for the patronage. contact me on whatsapp through my profile,so i can help you make payment using my card.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Alezy(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2018
okpurukata:

Based on this comment I went on to look for this Zuby story. My God, I did nothing else for so many days, except Global Runs. Zuby is an exceptional human being. The story is simply amazing.
how can I find the zuby story pls?
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Alezy(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2018
gaby:

Hey sis, thanks for the patronage. contact me on whatsapp through my profile.
seems its already on a book, okay so how can I buy?
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2018
Alezy:

The book is here and gone international, but still trying to fix a couple of issues on receiving payment for the international version though.

Locally you can find the book here : http://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/finding_europe_through_africas_deserts_and_seas_the_perilstriu/18141

If you are unable to make payment with your card, simply get in touch with me on whatsapp from my profile, so i can do the payment for you.

Thanks

Book is topped up, with images to boot..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by dexcira(f): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
gaby:
My daughter came on here to read my story,she was shocked and said she didn't know i could write lol...wahala

I told her not being a conventional University graduate couldnt stop me.

Just got a job to write a proposal all thanks to this story.

Thanks guys
Gaby smileyGaby, hope u good? feels good to hear how far u ve gone, more Grace, the cover u chose is kiss for me, congrats on ur new job proposal. Sorry dear my schedule has been tight. Waiting for the launching oh.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by dexcira(f): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
gaby:

The book is here and gone international, but still trying to fix a couple of issues on receiving payment for the international version though.

Locally you can find the book here : http://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/finding_europe_through_africas_deserts_and_seas_the_perilstriu/18141

If you are unable to make payment with your card, simply get in touch with me on whatsapp from my profile, so i can do the payment for you.

Thanks

Book is topped up, with images to boot..
kiss nice one
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
dexcira:

kiss nice one

dexciraaa

Thanks sis was wondering where you've been.
Yeah we did it at last, hectic though but well worth it.
Learnt knew stuffs in the process and under the kind director-mentor (ship) of this kind nairalander (monsieur-coder) who was the first to buy the book.
Go buy your copy sharperly...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
dexcira:

Gaby smileyGaby, hope u good? feels good to hear how far u ve gone, more Grace, the cover u chose is kiss for me, congrats on ur new job proposal. Sorry dear my schedule has been tight. Waiting for the launching oh.

You and all family,friends and followers on nl including Seun,were acknowledged in the book...so go grap your copy nowwwwww grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
My phone has been going off the hook....most of the guys mentioned in my book have been calling and asking to get them a hard copy...Everyone is happy i decided to tell everyone's story....I feel fulfilled

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by khiaa(f): 4:48am On Apr 15, 2018
Alezy:

Hmmmm!!! undecided
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by lobell: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
gaby:
My phone has been going off the hook....most of the guys mentioned in my book have been calling and asking to get them a hard copy...Everyone is happy i decided to tell everyone's story....I feel fulfilled

You can do an advert for Literature people on Nairaland here https://www.nairaland.com/3874027/authors-okadabooks-drop-book-info

We need to jump on the hard copy version soon!
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
cool bro..will work on that...already dropped on the thread you advised.

Thanks mate
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Wow..huge progress with our book guys.
One of the guys mentioned in the book just called me this morning from Norway,but now settled in Nigeria. We were all on a conference call with one other from Germany.
He was present at the delivery in the desert, and was the one who buried the placenta.

We all been catching up on old times, and how the journey made or marred us,as the case may be. But in all we are thankful to God, for still being alive and healthy.

Thanks God the book is helping us all reconnect and reminisce on the ordeals.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by lobell: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2018
gaby:
Wow..huge progress with our book guys.
One of the guys mentioned in the book just called me this morning from Norway,but now settled in Nigeria. We were all on a conference call with one other from Germany.
He was present at the delivery in the desert, and was the one who buried the placenta.

We all been catching up on old times, and how the journey made or marred us,as the case may be. But in all we are thankful to God, for still being alive and healthy.

Thanks God the book is helping us all reconnect and reminisce on the ordeals.

This is a nice and surreal experience...you just might find the mother and son.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2018
lobell:

This is a nice and surreal experience...you just might find the mother and son.

Sure bro..we're getting there..
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Alezy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
khiaa:

Hmmmm!!! undecided
what

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / The New Girl / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.