Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Top 5 Nigeria Artists That Has Moved From Being Veteran To Upcoming Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Nigeria Artists That Has Moved From Being Veteran To Upcoming Artist (707 Views)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) / Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Nigeria Artists That Has Moved From Being Veteran To Upcoming Artist by STEPHENBOI(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2018
The Nigerian music industry has without any doubt grown beyond our expectations. And as some of these artists improve while some also fall behind

Here's the compilation of the artist that has fall behind in the industry.

Ice prince:Panshak Zamani, better known by his stage name Ice Prince, is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist and actor. He rose to fame after releasing "Oleku", one of Nigeria's most remixed songs of all time. He won the 2009 Hennessy Artistry Club Tour. Ice prince was once rated as the best rapper in Africa and he was nominated as next rated alongside with wizkid, olamide and Tiwa Savage and these guys has done amazing job in the Nigeria industry expect for Ice prince who now sound like an upcoming artist these days. We hope he get back on track as soon as possible

Sean tizzle:Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele, popularly known as Sean Tizzle, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He was formally signed to Sound Sultan's record label Naija Ninjas. He currently has a record deal with Difference Entertainment. He won the next rated award in 2013 where he was nominated alongside Burna Boy, sheyi shey, phyno and Dammy Krane. I think only phyno has being consistent ever since that year. Sean tizzle has gone dark in the industry after winning the next rated award in 2013 and I sincerely don't think he's gonna be back anytime soon.

M.I:Jude Abaga better known by his stage name M.I Abaga, is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist and record producer. He has been the CEO of Chocolate City since June 2015. He won Best Hip Hop and Best New Act at the 2009 M.I had really drop in term of music in Nigeria. The well respected rapper was once rated as the fastest and best in African but I guess he's not what we used to think he was anymore.

Chidinma:Chidinma Ekile, popularly known by her stage name Chidinma, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. In 2010, she rose to stardom after winning the third season of Project Fame West Africa. She produce some series of hits after winning the third season of Project fame and just went dark in the industry some children of nowadays don't seems to know chidinma like they know olamide, falz and co.

May D: Akinmayokun Awodumila (born 28 December), popularly known as May D , is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and dancer. He was formally signed to the former R&B duo P-Square record label "Square records". He rose to stardom in the same year he got signed to the label 2011. On the 21 August 2012 it was officially announced that the Pop singer "May D" is no longer in the label. He made a couple of hits track after leaving square record and after that may D has been a snail in the industry

DISCLAIMER: The names above with points related to the article are purely nothing but my personal opinion. I purely have nothing against anybody. Any correction you find worthy should be dropped in the comment section of this particular post. Thank you.
Re: Top 5 Nigeria Artists That Has Moved From Being Veteran To Upcoming Artist by mumureloaded(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2018
well, you said your personal opinion and now I know how shallow your opinion is. how could you say M.i as an upcoming artist? what about ice prince.......
Re: Top 5 Nigeria Artists That Has Moved From Being Veteran To Upcoming Artist by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2018
ten kings ten regime .....
it was them yesterday ...

.another people ti take over
Re: Top 5 Nigeria Artists That Has Moved From Being Veteran To Upcoming Artist by miracool946: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2018
f

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA 2018: Miracle’s First Message After Crowned Winner Of The 90days 2018 / All The Glamourous Photos From Met Gala 2018 / Buy Essential Oils In Nigeria And Natural Beauty Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.