Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,142 members, 7,890,850 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:55 PM

Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers (13208 Views)

Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ / Sierra Leone Abolishes Death Penalty / Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by philpwresh(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
toluxe0075:
I won't be surprised if CNN begins to bring headlines connecting Trump to drug trafficking prior his presidency. grin
CNN is probably the most Biased Network in America
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Minemrys: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
chinawapz:
Correct
God bless you my sharp president not a dullard one over here

Whenever you need a writer for your blog
(0-8-1-30-76-73-57)
during the military regime of the dullard, there was a death penalty placed on drug traffickers, but guess what? Ur hero used that to call him a murderer. And n0w u are praising Trump for what u spite the dullard for? Talk abt double standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by chinawapz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Minemrys:

during the military regime of the dullard, there was a death penalty placed on drug traffickers, but guess what? Ur hero used that to call him a murderer. And n0w u are praising Trump for what u spite the dullard for? Talk abt double standard.
You are one of the dullard.
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Minemrys: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
chinawapz:
You are one of the dullard.
ok

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
100 years ago people could just by cocaine from shops to cure their headaches, sleeplessness, cold, back pains and toothache

Today, it's become criminal to sell or buy cocaine. who made this law? the same hypocrites rich folks who sniff these coacine. they just want to sell it themslves and make all the profits!

Well...it appears only negroes deal drugs in The US. if this law is passed maybe some negroes might finally get a real job. otherwise they d all be dead.
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Xisnin(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Tupac.

Is this the case of a true fight against drugs because I will also like to see such measures against those that use drugs.

Putting up such punishment should not end with the dealers but also the users too. If you are caught buying/using drugs, you should get the same punishment as the sellers and traffickers.

Because the buyers create the market for the traffickers and sellers to sell, they should not just get a slap on the wrist seeing as they are the ones funding the trade
I disagree with the bold, the dealers create the market. People don't just wake up and start looking for drugs to take.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Xisnin(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
gypsey:
100 years ago people could just by cocaine from shops to cure their headaches, sleeplessness, cold, back pains and toothache

Today, it's become criminal to sell or buy cocaine. who made this law? the same hypocrites rich folks who sniff these coacine. they just want to sell it themslves and make all the profits!

Well...it appears only negroes deal drugs in The US. if this law is passed maybe some negroes might finally get a real job. otherise they d all be dead.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Xisnin:

grin grin grin grin grin
why are you shining your teeths? grin grin it's true! google it!
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Xisnin:

I disagree with the bold, the dealers create the market. People don't just wake up and start looking for drugs to take.
err... the buyers and the abusers are the problem, i know a lot of guys who sniff cocaine and you wouldn't even notice. i only knew because i....to them.
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by deji17: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Shuku Okija Abiaman is watching Trump in 3D..

Who will develop Amelika now? How can Amelika be graet again?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:54am On Mar 20, 2018
Mynd44:
Tupac.

Is this the case of a true fight against drugs because I will also like to see such measures against those that use drugs.

Putting up such punishment should not end with the dealers but also the users too. If you are caught buying/using drugs, you should get the same punishment as the sellers and traffickers.

Because the buyers create the market for the traffickers and sellers to sell, they should not just get a slap on the wrist seeing as they are the ones funding the trade
yeah especially the doctors that use it to treat their patients
guy you go school na
at least pretend you did
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Xisnin(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2018
gypsey:
err... the buyers and the abusers are the problem, i know a lot of guys who sniff cocaine and you wouldn't even notice. i only knew because i....to them.
How did they get their first sniff?
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Tunks2017(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thats harsh sad shocked

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Xisnin:

How did they get their first sniff?
Not from me. grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Xisnin(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
gypsey:
Not from me. grin grin
That is my point, the dealers are to blame for the first sniff which may later
"hook" the user.
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Xisnin:

That is my point, the dealers are to blame for the first sniff which may later
"hook" the user.
the dealers didn't go looking for them, the junkies went looking for the dealers, trust me i know! cool
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Xisnin(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
gypsey:
the dealers didn't go looking for them, the junkies went looking for the dealers, trust me i know! cool
It is true that junkies went looking for the dealers, but how can someone be a junkie without first getting the first few hits?
How did the junkie even know the effect of the drugs in the first place, aren't the dealers to blame?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. / ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah / Speech Made By Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu To His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.