Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Truckload Of Codeine Seized By NDLEA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Truckload Of Codeine Seized By NDLEA (323 Views)

Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truckload Of Codeine Seized By NDLEA by oluwafemme129(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in Katsina seized a truck full of cough syrup containing codeine.

While the drug itself is not illegal, it is known to be regularly abused by people.

Lauretta Onochie, the special assistant to the president on social media, said the drugs were seized in Funtua, Katsina State.

The seized drugs were reportedly taken to the state command for more investigation.

Re: Truckload Of Codeine Seized By NDLEA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Tramadol was seized last week, Codeine seized this week..... now I have an idea why the youth of this country reason the way they do!!
Re: Truckload Of Codeine Seized By NDLEA by Queennikky(f): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmmmm.... Good one

I hope they won't be doing backyard business with all these stuffs they seize....

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ex-bbn Housemate, Leo Holds 3rd Day Fidau Prayer For Late Mum / I Am Fighting For The Music Industry, Stonebwoy Is Selfish – Shatta Wale / Looking For Advertising Professional To Connect Brand With Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.