Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' (40620 Views)

Kizz Daniel To Give Money To A Fan 'Who Is Broke As Usual' / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by SmartyPants(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:

Danny actually commented that, because that was the exact time he registered this account he commented on that same topic just to teach me about it, I've been reading things about Nigerians here since yesterday and I never Commented on any, I just did this morning. Remember we are planning on visiting Nigeria soon

baba i hail o... so this is the new method abi?
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
For those asking me, yes I'm originally from Virginia live here in Dallas in TX with my fiancee Danny he is a Nigerian, he is an active member of this forum. He always LOL anytime he visit this forum, I joined yesterday afternoon and I made my first comment too, this morning I've done same again, and I'm first to comment.

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Queenserah26(f): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Take heart Queen
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Rossburg(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
nairavsdollars:
So sorry dear. But it is O Death NOT DEAD

Online "Correction Minister" I dey feel you.

Hope say FG dey pay you as and when due

Including your allowances.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by harrwix(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:

I got lots of folks asking me about my real identity yesterday, some said I'm fake, I decided to make it clear. Thanks for welcoming me

Nigerians for you... they have got no chill cheesy
But very welcoming
Just don't take them personally grin
Catch some fun wink

1 Like

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by repent4christ: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=JoanHicks post=65972064]

Lol silly, Danny is not a bad dude cheesy[/] Danny must come for lectures, all women all over the world wants a hard core banger (secret desire of every woman) but they shy away.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by harrwix(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
repent4christ:
Gosh! you are super sexy, Danny please hit her more harder to bring out the best in her.

Badooo..... your moniker Sha....I hail o cheesy
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

Was he going to escape death if she had answered his calls.

For those asking me, yes I'm originally from Virginia live here in Dallas in TX with my fiancee Danny he is a Nigerian, he is an active member of this forum. He always LOL anytime he visit this forum, I joined yesterday afternoon and I made my first comment too, this morning I've done same again, and I'm first to comment.

come take ur time oo is it becos verizon, AT&T, and Sprint is faster than our network it's Cheating oo
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by thinkdip(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

Guys, beware, yahoo yahoo guys are here on Nairaland..... be careful

1 Like

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by DanielsParker(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
SmartyPants:

baba i hail o... so this is the new method abi?
Lol don't mind her/him.. LMAO
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by wwwtortoise(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
U dey mind her, unless she goat. Am vr sure she knows dat her fiancée is in a critical condition n still d boo manage to called her n d Idiot beautiful nonsense ignored his calls. Vr soon she go jump into d next available dick.. To hell wit d so call relationship, Alayee, any nigga wey ready marry one village girl n leave dis slay mamas n deir over sabi wahala.

The female folk are too complicated to fully understand, try not to make them top priority with exception to very few anyways.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Greystone: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

First to comment twice on 2 consecutive days after just joining Nairaland when many nairalanders have never attained such feat? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

Lol.. you’re Bold! good lord .. there are quite a lot of “Foreigners” here . I think it makes sense you lurk or keep your identity away(that’s what I’d do )

RIP to your inbox lol
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by TiffanyDavies(f): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its sad he passed away and you weren't there for him, its worse that a beauty Queen cant speak correct English

Oh Dead!!! Why have thou deprived me of my joy & testimony. Sadly, I was the person He called and I was busy as usual. This is worse than a heartbreak" grin
Have you ever considered the fact that she was too sad to notice any error? Besides, there is the auto-correct factor. One day, I replied a good morning message hastily. I had already hit send before I realized that auto-correct changed my 'good morning' to 'food morning'.

1 Like

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its sad he passed away and you weren't there for him, its worse that a beauty Queen cant speak correct English

Oh Dead!!! Why have thou deprived me of my joy & testimony. Sadly, I was the person He called and I was busy as usual. This is worse than a heartbreak" grin
It's also worse that a beauty queen is not beautiful.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by lobell: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
English is hard! Common sense is harder!!!
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
It's a surprise package for her "as usual"
TiffanyDavies:

Have you ever considered the fact that she was too sad to notice any error? Besides, there is the auto-correct factor. One day, I replied a good morning message hastily. I had already hit send before I realized that auto-correct changed my 'good morning' to 'food morning'.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by mayweather145: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

I knw oyibo if I see one
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by makydebbie(f): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
mhisbliss:

Kill me already. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by bewla(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

just two days and u no first to comments thing ? um I waka for u
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Bede2u(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

Nobody was asking
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by mhisbliss(f): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
makydebbie:
Kill me already. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by mhisbliss(f): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
TiffanyDavies:

Oh please cut the crappy excuses

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by mhisbliss(f): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

It's also worse that a beauty queen is not beautiful.
Ikr? I'm not even concerned about that, she might be the prettiest girl who signed up for the pageant, in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Pinkyposh(f): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

So? No one asked you.....

As a lady you should refer him as your [b][/b] fiancé not fiancée
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Letzdothething: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
mhisbliss:

you take pride in mocking your fellow country woman for not being able to speak a language brought by foreign warriors who enslaved your people and forced us to speak like them.

You indeed, are a slave.

1 Like

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by chigoizie7(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Maybe she was busy bonking one fat bellied politician like that.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by TLAX: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Queen Ndiana Inyang (Most Beautiful Girl in Akwa Ibom Ambassador 2017),MBGAK, is currently lamenting her loss after recently loosing her fiance to the cold hands of death.

The beauty queen who is reported to have been in attendance at the Thanksgiving service in honour of the Akwa Ibom state speaker yesterday at Full life Uyo, took to Facebook to reveal the sad news.

It was gathered from her Facebook post that her fiance called her when he probably about to pass away but she din't pick due to her busy schedule.

She wrote on Facebook; "Oh Dead!!! Why have thou deprived me of my joy & testimony. Sadly, I was the person He called and I was busy as usual. This is worse than a heartbreak"

The cause of her fiance's death was not disclosed. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/mbgak-ambassador-2017-ndiana-inyang-loses-her-fiance-as-she-laments.html

Are you sure this is the picture of the beauty queen?
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by mhisbliss(f): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Letzdothething:
you take pride in mocking your fellow country woman for not being able to speak a language brought by foreign warriors who enslaved your people and forced us to speak like them.

You indeed, are a slave.
She should be able to represent what she stands for, a beauty Queen who can't speak english properly is an embarrassment, dont use the foreign branding to justify gullibility
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Letzdothething: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
She should be able to represent what she stands for, a beauty Queen who can't speak english properly is an embarrassment, dont use the foreign branding to justify gullibility

Free yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by mhisbliss(f): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Letzdothething:

Free yourself from mental slavery.
I don't celebrate mediocrity and cover it up with silly excuses, you obviously do but everyone aint you, so kindly fvck off
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Olifiz(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

All these naija gals forming poo. Can you see how open and simple this lady is. You welcome to Nigeria’s number 1 forum. Enjoy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omawumi Rocks See-Through Blue Ruffle Dress / Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday / Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.