Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. (567 Views)

Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. by horsepower101: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
For those who keep saying that they voted for uneducated radicalized PMB because they couldn't imagine GEJ?

That excuse doesn't work for me because there were about 10 or more highly educated and professional presidential candidates that were running for presidency in 2015.

I don't buy that excuse. It's is BS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. by Topmaike007(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
I support you bro
Re: GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. by horsepower101: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
2019 election is coming. I am sure more than 2 candidates will be running for presidency because Nigeria has upto 20 political parties.

Nigerians love to create false excuses so they can complain. We are number one at that.

We still have other political parties but the so called educated ones will vote for an uneducated radical.
Re: GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. by Gggg102(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
the thing is that none of the other parties are popular.

I thought there were only two parties before AIT's debate. before then, Buhari was my favorite but after that, KOWA became my favorite.

their campaign is not 'loud' enough.
Re: GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. by horsepower101: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gggg102:
the thing is that none of the other parties are popular.

I thought there were only two parties before AIT's debate. before then, Buhari was my favorite but after that, KOWA became my favorite.

their campaign is not 'loud' enough.

It's the responsibility of Nigerians to find out what candidates are running for presidency.
Re: GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. by Ngokafor(f): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Spot on...Those who voted buhari in 2015 were simply stuppid, extremely myopic and clueless..Period.

They all had different sinister motives for choosing buhari...All of which back-fired on their faces as time went on.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. by horsepower101: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ngokafor:
Spot on...Those who voted buhari in 2015 were simply stuppid, extremely myopic and clueless..Period.

They all had different sinister motives for choosing buhari...All of which back-fired on their faces as time went on.

It really backfired. They can continue destroying their future in hopes that it will hurt us igbos.
Re: GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. by horsepower101: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Once again I keep hearing this excuse...
Re: GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. by yarimo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ngokafor:

Shaaatap
Re: GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. by anibirelawal(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
My favorite Was PMB and still remain the only option on ground.

(1) (Reply)

How Dapchi Girls’ Abduction Was Planned In The Villa & Executed With N80m / VIDEO: Watch As Gov. Yahaya Bello Attends Aso Villa Meeting With Crutches / Looters’ List: Wike Reacts To Exclusion Of Amaechi’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.