Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,994 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Wizkid Reveals Why He Wasn't In The "One Dance Video" He Said "My Mum Wants Me T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals Why He Wasn't In The "One Dance Video" He Said "My Mum Wants Me T (500 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice / AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals Why He Wasn't In The "One Dance Video" He Said "My Mum Wants Me T by Mikkydamzblog(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Starboy, Wizkid was at the Beat 99 FM of recent, and he had an interview with OAP, Gbemi.. and it was quite revealing. He spoke a lot.. From his multiple relationships, to his kids, babymama, collaborations, his label, future and more.
In the interview, he revealed why he wasn’t featured in the video “One Dance”, by Drake featuring himself and Kyla.
Wizkid says he had a family emergency during the day of the shoot, and he could in no way meet up.
Wizkid also revealed the video for SOCO will be dropping by MONDAY!
He didn’t just stop there, he also says his parents just found out he birthed a third son recently, and his mum’s reaction was priceless.. He says his mother wants him to get married, and stick with one woman. Wizkid is 27.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno's New Single Goes Viral - See What This Comedian Is Doing / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photo With A Powerful Message For Singles! / Popular Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reign Journey Home (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.