Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Woman Narrates How She Was Raped In Airplane Toilet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Narrates How She Was Raped In Airplane Toilet (800 Views)

Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Narrates How She Was Raped In Airplane Toilet by DNaijab: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
A 31-year-old woman has narrated how she was sexually assaulted by a man inside an airplane toilet.

The violated married mother, Aubrey Lane, from Colorado, insists she wants the man to be arrested by authorities.

According to her, the man assaulted her while on a red-eye flight from Phoenix to New York.

Narrating her ordeal, the woman said: “My first thought was this guy’s drunk. He was super chatty.

“I’ve flown a lot. I’m used to people saying hello. This is the most anyone has sat down and started talking to me.”

Even though the man seemed drunk, Lane said flight attendants continued to serve him alcohol throughout the flight.

A few hours into it, she got up to use the bathroom. She said the man got up and followed her into the bathroom where he raped her.

Lane said she immediately reported the incident to the flight attendants who moved her to a seat at the back of the plane.

“I was feeling overwhelmed,” she said. “All of a sudden, I was thrown in a middle seat, bawling. On top of being sad and hurt and scared, I was also embarrassed.”

Read More: https://dailynaija.com/post/woman-narrates-how-she-was-raped-in-airplane-toilet

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Raped In Airplane Toilet by Uyiii: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
pictures or adonbelivit.

Lol, maybe fvcking is amongst one of the plane's services and from all indication, it's like you were not understanding all the toasting toastings the man was tryna toast, ba seriously rape is a no no sha.
say no to rape.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Raped In Airplane Toilet by GOFRONT(m): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
If sex cn take place in da morgue, what more can i say about sexing in d plane up in d Air
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Raped In Airplane Toilet by sunnysunny69(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
FAKE, FAKE, FAKE

(1) (Reply)

Tipper Loaders Killed By Fulani Herdsmen While Hustling In Plateau. Photos / Police Shoot At Man’s Car For Refusing To Allow Them Pass In Rivers. Photos / Jehovah’s Witnesses Found Guilty Of Malice And Negligence: Victim Awarded $35M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.