Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,118 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:47 PM

Simi’s Pot Belly At #bbnaija: Body Positivity Or Poor Fashion Sense? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi’s Pot Belly At #bbnaija: Body Positivity Or Poor Fashion Sense? (991 Views)

6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym / Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi’s Pot Belly At #bbnaija: Body Positivity Or Poor Fashion Sense? by roselyneffiong(f): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigerian singing sensation, Simi put on quite a performance at the Big Brother Eviction show on Sunday, as she was the guest artiste on the live show, where she made two appearances. She may have won a lot of hearts with her soothing voice and delivery of hit songs, but the same cannot be said of her choice of outfit.

Simi put her not-so-flat belly on display during the show. While some of her fans believe she was trying to spread body positivity, having confessed openly that she is a foodie, others criticised her choice of outfit as unflattery.

Recall that the lovely suffered a backlash last year over her outfit to an eviction. Her tummy also sparked pregnancy rumour during her performance at Aiteo-NFF Awards in February.

Nigerians on social media are just talking about her tummy! See some reactions below;

@Flowervik5 tweeted; OMG… Am I de only one seeing this nonsense simi brought to d stage… Simi sef be doing like village gal#BBNaija

@Nuel_Nuelzy tweeted; Simi ‘s performance was outstanding… Her outfit is cool too #BBNaija#DoubleWahala

@Tomii_siin tweeted; Please can someone illustrate what simi is wearing.

@_Okbye_ tweeted; I just want to know Is it that Simi does not know how to dress or dress doesn’t fit her #BBNaija

@Tweetarazi tweeted; See the way Simi is harmonizing her song live on stage without going off key…That’s a real musician right there This is something a lot of musicians can only do during a studio recording #BBnaija

@iSlimfit tweeted; Whenever it comes to Simi, everyone on Twitter becomes fashion police. Y’all should go rest.

@Aunty_Les tweeted; If Simi can expose this belle, I die if I don’t wear crop top tomorrow.

@t_riumphant tweeted; The F in Simi stands for Fashion���

@Bruvee: Lol is this the belly everybody is shouting about tho? ��mischewwww I was expecting something worse. I’m at this level too and trust me when I say belly fat is one of the hardest things to lose without all those supplements you guys drink. Je kin lo shey sit up.

@kvng_dayo: That’s how somebody said simi’s stomach is making more WAVES than her this year.

@Bigbellybee: You people body shaming simi should show us your tummy. Ori yin ti daru

@pejumadey: It’s not simi’s dressing today, it’s her tummy you want to attack? All of you are collectively mad and I’m here to tell you

@Dikachim: nothing wrong with simi showing her not so flat tummy sha just wished she’d worn oleku for that jam

@FrnchKnickrs: Simi’s tummy is way too big for this outfit na. Whyyyy � #BBNaija

@Victoresumuede: This Simi tummy issue reminds me of an Adele quote: I make music for ears, not eyes.

@Nwanlecha1: I love how Simi came with her crop top and big tummy. She doesn’t owe y’all any flat tummy. Omo olomo ❤�� #BBNaija

Read more: http://www.todaysecho.com/

Re: Simi’s Pot Belly At #bbnaija: Body Positivity Or Poor Fashion Sense? by EgbechoFaith2: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
She is fat in the tummy region. grin It's not a crime o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Small Doctor, Tobi And Others Received #2m Each For Dinner With The President / Wizkid Getting Styled By Dolce&gabbana Co-founder Stefano Gabbana Backstage[vid] / Genevieve Rock Native In Cleavage Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.