Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Is It Your Prayer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Your Prayer? (327 Views)

Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Your Prayer? by seyi360(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
To all the critics of MFM fall and die prayer
I have these questions for you

1. Are you the God they are praying to?

2. Are you God's secretary? to have known what prayers He attends to and the ones He discards.

3 Is it your prayer?

They pray, God listens and answers them.
So, pray your prayers and let them pray their prayer the way they know God answers.

Stop doing apologetics for God.
Re: Is It Your Prayer? by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Feb 21
seyi360:
To all the critics of MFM fall and die prayer
I have these questions for you
1. Are you the God they are praying to?
2. Are you God's secretary? to have known what prayers He attends to and the ones He discards.
3 Is it your prayer?
They pray, God listens and answers them.
So, pray your prayers and let them pray their prayer the way they know God answers.
Stop doing apologetics for God.
For which deity though? MFM continously attempts to associate itself with the the God of Israel whose commandments regarding prayer are known, and His mandate of obedience revealed to all who are of Israel.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Are Not Welcome In A Church / Saudi Bans Muslim Brotherhood Books From Schools / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.