Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,558 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Arewa Youths Award Linda Ikeji Title Of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arewa Youths Award Linda Ikeji Title Of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa(photos) (667 Views)

Mr Emmanuel Takes The Title Of Maitama Sule As Wakilin Matasan / Arewa Youths Award Linda Ikeji Title Of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa (photos) / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youths Award Linda Ikeji Title Of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji has been awarded the title of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa.(Princess of Arewa Youths ) by Arewa Youths.The award was presented to her when members of the Northern Youths Initiative for Peace and Good Governance visited her.Sharing the news,she wrote....

'My new title, Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa. (Princess of Arewa Youths or something like it.lol). In recognition of my immense contribution towards nation building and youth empowerment.chuffed!'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/arewa-youths-award-linda-ikeji-title-of.html?m=1

Re: Arewa Youths Award Linda Ikeji Title Of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa(photos) by influenz: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Arewa Youths Award Linda Ikeji Title Of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa(photos) by 6660M0666: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Life is crazy.
Had it been that she was from 'that' side, they would have covered her in a floor-lenght hijab, effectively quarantining her destiny to :the sitting room,kitchen and the other room.'

I detest hypocrites with all of my being.
Re: Arewa Youths Award Linda Ikeji Title Of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa(photos) by BeingFrank(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Damn, When Some People Celebrate What They Blindly Hate. *Education Is Really The Key, For Men And Women Alike. *
Re: Arewa Youths Award Linda Ikeji Title Of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa(photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bunch of hyppcrites.... If she was a Muslim I'm sure dey'll have criticized her for not wearing hijab and found a way to claim blogging and her lifestyle is a haram...
Re: Arewa Youths Award Linda Ikeji Title Of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa(photos) by madridguy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dem use lamentation do una?

eTECTIVe:
Bunch of hyppcrites.... If she was a Muslim I'm sure dey'll have criticized her for not wearing hijab and found a way to claim blogging and her lifestyle is a haram...
BeingFrank:
Damn, When Some People Celebrate What They Blindly Hate. *Education Is Really The Key, For Men And Women Alike. *
6660M0666:
Life is crazy.
Had it been that she was from 'that' side, they would have covered her in a floor-lenght hijab, effectively quarantining her destiny to :the sitting room,kitchen and the other room.'

I detest hypocrites with all of my being.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Award Linda Ikeji Title Of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa(photos) by mmclatino(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
This is Nice.
Re: Arewa Youths Award Linda Ikeji Title Of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa(photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
madridguy:
Dem use lamentation do una?
It's a miracle !!! It can now speak!!!!
Re: Arewa Youths Award Linda Ikeji Title Of Gimbiyan Matasan Arewa(photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wow that's nice

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Magnanimity Appreciated By An Airport Staff / Davido Boast Of Dropping Biggest Song In Nigeria On April 30” (VIDEO) / #bbnaija: “even My Father Should Keep His Opinion To Himself” – Cee-c Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.