Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,279 members, 7,887,809 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:15 PM

Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls (21249 Views)

Omokri Challenges Osinbajo To Publish Proof Jonathan Spent N150bn Two Weeks / Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Election – Osinbajo / Osinbajo, Jonathan, Sambo, Govs, Ministers Bid Ekwueme Farewell As Ex-vp Is Inte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by olabrad: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2018
blackpanda:

This here is the problem with wailers. This refusal to use the piece of meat in their skull properly. Ok if i ask u now which policies led to the recession u will begin moping like an inanimate objection. Its just easier to wail and blame someone else than face reality. Mtscheeew

Oga, shut your mouth up and be more sensible. Your empty party is still blaming past administration 3 good years after being elected; you should be ashamed of yourself and bury your head in the sand of shame.

By now, you should be telling us how many electoral promises you have fulfilled. One wonders if blaming Jonathan is part of your electoral promises; that's the only thing your useless party has done well these past three years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by Holymann(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2018
blackpanda:

This here is the problem with wailers. This refusal to use the piece of meat in their skull properly. Ok if i ask u now which policies led to the recession u will begin moping like an inanimate objection. Its just easier to wail and blame someone else than face reality. Mtscheeew

We all knew the previous administration was bad, thats why they were voted out.
Blaming Jonathan 4 all ur incompetencies shows that this government lacks a clear plan on how to implement the change they promised.
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by RexTramadol1: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2018
anibirelawal:
Once a Foundation of a Building is bad or weak, the Structure will definately collapse.

The past administration made a mess of the foundation which led to the collapse of the structure.

While the present administration is trying to rebuild the foundation which is not a year job.

Why must they complain or keep blaming the past admin? yes they have to, its an awarenes to the general public to know the current & past fate of the country.

We should be supportive rather than wailing.

I'd rather support super eagles even if I know they won't win world cup, than supporting this evil people trying to prove their stupidity at every instance

How much was spent on the presidential fleet per day in Uk during PMB's sickness?

How much was spent on their governors' children's wedding?

How much was spent on Yusuf?

If we add all these to the economy it will grow. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by millomaniac: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Interesting15:

Why didn't South Africa 'leave' Zuma alone?

Zuma is already facing corruption charges just months after his resignation. But well over 3 years after jonathan left this ineffective government is still wailing with absolutely nothing to show for it worst part is that many of them are from the previous government.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by olabrad: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2018
fiizznation:
Jonathan the drunkard, not surprised a bit. The worst thing that did ever happened to Nigeria was having a clueless, shoeless and useless man like jonathan as a president.

During his horrible tenure, the country's economy was very good but only on paper, insecurity was at it highest level, poverty among the masses was increasing in a speed of light, electricity supply was nothing to write home about, infrastructures were left to decay because of his gov't negligence. Nigeria reputation among other nation states was at it's lowest.

And to sum everything up, corruption was at it zenith. The stealing is not corruption man really did a disservice to Nigeria.

It is well

Buhari should prosecute Jonathan or keep shut forever

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by OpinionCounts(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2018
This guy and the administration he represents are beginning to irritate me.
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by millomaniac: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2018
blackpanda:

This buhari administration are the worst wailers oga.
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by rickyrex(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2018
fiizznation:
Jonathan the drunkard, not surprised a bit. The worst thing that did ever happened to Nigeria was having a clueless, shoeless and useless man like jonathan as a president.

During his horrible tenure, the country's economy was very good but only on paper, insecurity was at it highest level, poverty among the masses was increasing in a speed of light, electricity supply was nothing to write home about, infrastructures were left to decay because of his gov't negligence. Nigeria reputation among other nation states was at it's lowest.

And to sum everything up, corruption was at it zenith. The stealing is not corruption man really did a disservice to Nigeria.
G
It is well
my brother .... I am still trying to pick one good work from this adminstration.. I rather prefer a corrupt government where price of food was stable and affordable, where life was easy, where economic was in good shape, than a government that has claimed to be the Messiah yet, no good road, no cost of transportation high, cost of robbery and unemployment high, companies are retrenching worker due to high paid tax against income generating. Well I need to say less hear except u are not in Nigeria or better still your relative or parent has a position in this present government

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by bukeb633(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Mr man, are u in this country? The high rate of killing now is not insecurity? Killing of rat in Aso rock with 4 billion naira is not corruption? To me, this regime is the worst I hv seen.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by gmaribel(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Mr VP Sir why place the cart before the horse?

Why not prosecute him in court and get a conviction before coming out to say this........or do you want us to help you arrest him?
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by Nice123(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2018
I find it difficult to understand why this APC government should continue to blame president Jonathan till date.

Bring Jonathan and his cohorts to face the Law, otherwise I will conclude that Osibanjo is simply lying.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by maestroferddi: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2018
With this, Osibanjo has apparently lost it!

We thought we had seen it all with Nemadi Sambo as an ineffectual VP but Osinbanjo appears intent on becoming the most useless VP this country has seen.

How do you explain the fact that this so-called pastor is keeping mum in spite of all the evil and unprecedented misrule Buhari and this APC government is unleashing on Nigeria.

Why wouldn't people keep quiet but choose making senseless noises and thereby removing all doubts about their vacuity?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by bukeb633(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Holymann:

We all knew the previous administration was bad, thats why they were voted out.
Blaming Jonathan 4 all ur incompetencies shows that this government lacks a clear plan on how to implement the change they promised.
Exactly
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by Abdulgorozo: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Cha!i der x God ooo
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by 7lives: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Esseite:

Dont be bamboozled by the VP's baseless assertions.

N153Bn... pls calm down with the propaganda, with the kind of opposition we had in 2015, this would have made news. Not a single search came up on it.

Now it might interest you to note that with N14bn on agriculture we were rated excellent by international bodies and Adesina appointed president of ADB.

With N15Bn, it is clear to all and sundry that federal roads were being built and in great shape. I can attest for lagos - ibadan, benin - ore. Etc.

Now with 400% increase, are we better off or backwards? Where has the monies gone to, that should be the question on every Nigerians mind.

Which Lagos Ibadan road are you talking about?
Continue to deceive yourself, Lagos Ibadan road that was a death trap until last year, if the previous government actually fixed that road, what will the contractors still be doing on the road?.
Anyway thanks to APC government, the the job on that road is almost complete.
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by omoelerin1: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2018
That is not a new thing. Tinubu too has been sharing Lagos State money during elections since 2003.
He even shared Lagos state billions of naira during Buhari/osinbajo 2015. So what is the big deal?
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by blackpanda: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2018
[s]
olabrad:

Oga, shut your mouth up and be more sensible. Your empty party is still blaming past administration 3 good years after being elected; you should be ashamed of yourself and bury your head in the sand of shame.

By now, you should be telling us how many electoral promises you have fulfilled. One wonders if blaming Jonathan is part of your electoral promises; that's the only thing your useless party has done well these past three years.
[/s]

Oh shut up. Arrogant piece of shit
Govt does not work in vacuum. After your useless god Jonathan looted out all the treasury how did u expect the country not to fall in recession. Useless wailers with no brain. Mtscheew
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by blackpanda: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2018
lexy2014:
so how did Jonathan cause recession?

By not saving a dime when nigeria was earning billions of dollars from oil
By not diversifying the economy when we had the immense resources to do so
By not preparing nigeria for the fall of oil
By looting away even the little resources left in the name of election campaign.....need i go on

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by chernest2002: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2018
fiizznation:

It is well
and what do we have now? Good economy, security and progress?
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by blackpanda: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2018
naija2dabone:

Has your bubu ever faced reality? Has he ever stopped blaming game?

Six months of indecision, plus stupid policies like the FX policy and grass importation caused recession

I know you don't know this, I don't expect much from u though

Empty head
Run back to mummy kiddo
Your age grade aint here
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by godliman: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2018
fiizznation:

It is well
what is well , You just spewed thrash up here and said it is well. pls honesty remains the best policy. this govt is not one inch better than the past. Infact PDP were honest thieves, they made no pretensions about it, yet strangely our economy was better. Now you have a band of hypocritical thieves or thieving hypocrites that have ran our economy aground and are smart enough to fool lots like you but failed to fool transparency international. Dont come here and lie and say it is well. It has not being well with us because of ppl like you. when we begin to speak the truth then it shall be well. Dont forget you are still my brother.lol

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by 7lives: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2018
anibirelawal:
Once a Foundation of a Building is bad or weak, the Structure will definately collapse.

The past administration made a mess of the foundation which led to the collapse of the structure.

While the present administration is trying to rebuild the foundation which is not a year job.

Why must they complain or keep blaming the past admin? yes they have to, its an awarenes to the general public to know the current & past fate of the country.

We should be supportive rather than wailing.

Black man is not called a monkey for nothing, this is a simple arithmetic.
The recession in the country had nothing to do with Buhari, it's about business survival.
White men who withdrew their investment and fled the country did so to protect their money.
Why would I not evacuate my goods from a burning building?.
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by blackpanda: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2018
[s]
seguno2:

Did you ask for policies?
How many foreign exchange rates do we have under Buhari? 7, 12 or 16
How many months did Buhari, who had been begging for us to employ him as president since 2003, wait for before nominating his ministers? 4, 6 or 9 months
You should know what type of questions to ask next time.
[/s]

You are just an ignorant empty head
Is the horse shit you typed above policies
Smh...u just wasted valuable time pretending you were in school
Buhari took six months to appoint politicians, and so what has that got to do with the trillions you useless god jonathan wasted in the name of elections
Mtscheeeew
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by kerry57: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Oblang:

Forget headlines. He's not blaming gej. He was just pointing out how terrible corruption was in the system which is necessary for us to know how we are where we are today...
For how long are we going to continue to hear this? For how long are we going to be where we are? For how long are we going to be retrogressive and our people continue to live in adject poverty? We need strategical technocrats to move this country forward and I can't see it in our leaders cos they are more interested in politics than the well being of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by lexy2014: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2018
blackpanda:

By looting away even the little resources left in the name of election campaign.....need i go on
pls go on. Am curious
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by omoranmilowo: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2018
VP, we can't remain where we're since three years ago, what is the way forward, that is why you are elected to put things in order. Nigerians are tired of this excuses now and then. I've not heard Trump of accusing Obama since resumed office . APC if you can't do it leave for another party to take over. Please stop raising accusing fingers on past government. We voted them out for a change to take place but where is the change. Three years had gone, yet complaints is the change. Stop deceiving us and leave. Thanks o.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by blackpanda: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
pls go on. Am curious
[/s]

Curiousity killed the cat
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by Cooly100: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2018
This former commissioner, pastor...will be worse than Buhari if he becomes the president by any reason.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by WilliamL: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2018
You know they have nothing to offer when 3 years into their tenure they still try to draw parallels with the previous administration.

dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-jonathan-shared-n150bn-two-weeks-2015-polls

Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by lexy2014: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Curiousity killed the cat

blackpanda:

Is it ur kill?u say u want 2go pls go on. Is u that curiosity will kill?leave me with my curiosity. So pls fire down
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by bikefab(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2018
If you have facts and figures to back this up, why not prosecute him and put an end to all this media trials. Otherwise hold thy peace for ever.
Re: Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls by olabrad: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Oh shut up. Arrogant piece of shit
Govt does not work in vacuum. After your useless god Jonathan looted out all the treasury how did u expect the country not to fall in recession. Useless wailers with no brain. Mtscheew

If your useless Brain is not already decaying, you will know that you are being stupid to still be blaming Jonathan by this time in this administration.

Every Nigerian knows that Jonathan is corrupt and Buhari, the dullard, wasn't elected to tell us; he was elected to find solution.

If you are not a dead Brain idiot, you will know that blame game is not the solution. But I guess you are too stupid in the head to realise that

If you can't find solution, get the hell out of aso rock.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos / Shehu Sani: The Problem Is Not Going To Farm But Coming Back / Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.