Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story (28770 Views)

Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor / Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by queensera(f): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2018
The evicted and contestant of 2018 big brother naija "Ifu Ennada" took to her instagram page to share her Virginity, Rape Depression story.

Read What She Wrote Below:

My Virginity Story; Rape & Depression

When I was in the Big Brother House emotions were raised when during a Truth or Dare game I said I'd not really had sex.

People interpreted that as me claiming to be a Virgin.

The truth is in 2016 I was raped by someone in the entertainment industry, before then I was a Virgin. This person also infected me with an STI... I was also threatened by this person and was very scared of social media's bashing with the usual questions of "what was she wearing!" " why did she go to his house ?"... so in all my sadness and depression I decided to tell the world what had happened to me using film as a medium. 
I was inspired to write and produce my film - Tears of A Broken Virgin. I got a lot of help from social media - people volunteered to work for me free of charge even my director - Benny Atagame Alli

Though some parts of my film is fiction, the bulk of it was inspired by my story. The lead character's name is Ada which is a short form of my name Adanne- popularly pronounced as Ennada.

Because of my sad experience I battled depression, developed trust issues and found it hard to connect with people especially men.

I wanted to tell my story and also pass a strong message to rape victims and rapists...I hope I was able to do that with my film. 
I intend to expand this into a feature length film. I hope everyone out there is inspired to stand up against rape.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/evicted-bbnaija-housmate-ifu-ennada.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by northvietnam(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2018
so make we Boil hypo Abi
metcheeeeew

26 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by owelle22(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2018
Nice one
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by taylor89(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2018
Wooos

If you know u know

Celebrity is not by force

Nairaland always shoving stupid people down to our throats

I'll vomit this one

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by Sweetopia(f): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2018
CDQ on the beats grin I just hope this is not some lame ass strategy to get pitied into the house undecided

21 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by veli1(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2018
E Be Lyk Say Dis B!Tch Na Lie Mohammed Illegitimate Daughter. See Lie Wo! grin

9 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by Lincoln275(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2018
hmmm! your problem should not be ours

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by Sweetcollins: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2018
The Lord is your strength
You look naturally hot and your right man will locate you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by jonesky080(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2018
the story is touching

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by Danialuone: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2018
Only you alone with all these awards.........i fear for you ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by Odunsco01(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2018
CDQ yeeye

10 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by 1zynnvn(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2018
What did she wear. Why did she go to the guys house grin

27 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by unmask: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2018
She don dey build up sympathy vote

8 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by MrRhymes101(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2018
She will induce sympathy with this story n people will vote her back! Sense will not kill this babe... Wedding MC

11 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by olola11: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2018
Bloggers are here again grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by CaptainBUGGY: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2018
Recipe to becoming a female celebrity in Nigeria
=> find a little bit popularity
=> form rape victim
=> form assaulted victim
=> form domestic violence victim
.=> discover ur fake British/ American accent
tada newest toke in town

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by Somebodydaddy01: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2018
You are still a learner
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by MhizzAJ(f): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2018
I like Ifu
Let her go back to the house

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by BruncleZuma: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2018
This doesn't change the fact that BBN is a distraction from the pits of hades and the underworld.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2018
WHOEVER DID THAT PHOTOSHOP FOR HER IS A M0RON
NASO HER FACE BE?
SHE CAN GO FUK HERSELF

WE WANT KOKO BACK

AND CEECI THE ARROGANT BITCH OUT NEXT
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by Fadiga24(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2018
Every celebrity is now a rape victim

5 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by philo04(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2018
lol...it is well my dear....I was once raped when i was 7 by my moms sister
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by kissdaniel08: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2018
i am very sure buhari is sponsoring this program in other to prevent the youth from protest

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by ProfEinstein: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2018
W
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2018
how do we know this story is true? easy thing for this ladies to come to limelight is claim they are rape victims and start one NGO for rape victims- NGOs with no impact but rather to steal funds. If you were raped in 2016 by an entertainer, why didnt you speak up as a grown up that you are. Virgin ko, soulmate ni

7 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by Queenext: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2018
CDQ
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2018
Thank God you didn't lose your virginity when you go village and was sent to fetch water in the stream. Bloody liars undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by Fonries: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2018
This one don start. The entertainer get name na.

5 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story by collitexnaira(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Always seeking for votes of PITY

Her first attempt to get it by dragging CDQ reputation to the mud failed

Now she thinks claiming a rape victim will get that for her

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha / Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) / Femi Kuti: I Did Not Blast Tubaba And Not Against Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.