Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:53 PM

BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React (28700 Views)

Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car / Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Rodeoz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pipedreams:
He should send me his CV rather than begging for votes...
I'm a graduate too and desperately looking for a job. May I send mine as well?! Thanks in anticipation.
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by solablings(f): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pipedreams:

Kindly drop your email sir let me send you my CV.
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by cecymiammy(f): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pipedreams:

Sure
Thanks
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by pally123: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
The smell of 45 Milla don humble the guy grin
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Henryfocoyo(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pipedreams:
which work u won give em way go worth 45 miter or make him becom millionaire over night #fastlane #fastmoni
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Jayuba(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pipedreams:
Can i also send you my CV?
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Tunks2017(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2018

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by lastempero: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Big brother Nigeria is reaping Nigerians of their 30 naira.more money to the bank.
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Enemyofpeace: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
The drunken master
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Amakachris95(f): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pipedreams:
Let me send mine since he wants the votes....

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Tobi Bakre: 8 Things You May Not Know About The Contestant / DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” / BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.